Yorkshire 8 South - Sunday 17 May

Rory's Dad

Sorry, just had a work deadline moved on me, working Sunday now, so definitely out.

Also just found out that there's an antique fair on at the Oilcan starting at 10.00 AM which may mean that it will be rather busy at the Oilcan so breakfast may be difficult.

Barry

Also just found out that there's an antique fair on at the Oilcan starting at 10.00 AM which may mean that it will be rather busy at the Oilcan so breakfast may be difficult.

Barry

We'll be OK - don't worry  :)

I'm sure antique fair people will be much more interetsed in antiques rather than breakfast.  :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:

Let's hope so but it does get busy in the café over the weekend.

Right chaps, girly is back in action, we have binned the idea of going on holiday next week because the jet stream has been very naughty and decided to position itself right over the UK. That means windy rainy weather  :(.

I have spoken with Tricky and he is happy for me to lead :) . The route we will take is to go UP Winnats Pass and UP Crowdecote, oh you lot are just going to get spoilt.

That's 2 lots of steep twisty's. I have any combination of teas, wees and petrol stops along the way, the logistics of which we can discuss at The Strines.

See you 12.00 The Strines Inn.

Glen and Julie

I won't be joining you this weekend, took the Westfield for it's MOT this afternoon when it decided to sheer the exhaust mounting bobbin on the way. Tried all the local car shops, but could only get one half the size I needed. So I bought that, made a new bracket, put it all back together and the clamp striped it's threads.

New clamp and 2 new bobbins (1 spare, Just in case) ordered tonight, then MOT next week.

Think there will be some more seven type cars meeting up with you along the way. They are from a group on Facebook called Kits Up North. Think you know Dave Binns Barry?

Hi Richard and Martin yes I know Dave and he is a WSCC member but he's coming to the oilcan to meet us all anyway.

Barry

Hi all, hoping to join you for this if thats ok. Will try to make it to emley but if running late will catch you up at the oilcan cafe.

Cheers Jay

I'll be playing out for a while ..... see you at the mast

Ayup James

I shall be there.

Barry

Hi all, we will see you at the Strines at 12.