drive up to Demon tweeks.

Stu Faulkner

Just arrived at DT:

IMG_2973.JPG

And Andy, (Pickmaster) strapping in, about to give a demonstration ride!

IMG_2977.JPG

• Like 1

Great day out, good weather and many thanks for my first ever ride in a Mega S2000 goes to Stu. I now need to finish my car pronto! 

I trust we covered most relevant road going parts of the performance envelope; brakes, maneuvering, round-about lapping, that sort of thing!  :d

• Like 2

As Andy says, not a bad turn out and the weather stayed nice.

IMG_0942_zpsjysridky.jpg

And a couple of tigers as well..

IMG_0941_zpscidvcbcd.jpg

The drive back was better as we didn't get stuck behind any lorrys, Thanks to Ian, Dave and jon for coming along for the drive.

All thats left is for ian to get his finished and if your reading this Ian, get back in the garage. :d

• Like 3

Yep, get that whip cracking Ian!

Phone footage of a blat through the Meir Tunnel is here: Cage Cam footage of 9:30am to 10:30am to follow. Sorry, Dave no battery left for the run following you out of DT.

• Like 1

I have no problem with that.  :yes:  :d

Phone footage of a blat through the Meir Tunnel is here: Cage Cam footage of 9:30am to 10:30am to follow. Sorry, Dave no battery left for the run following you out of DT.

An external mike, dropped behind the seats or similar, out of the air stream makes a world of difference!

You had to be there, the sound in the tunnel is awesome :d  :d

• Like 1

Yup, you'd be surprised how critical to the route to the IVA station in Chadderton the airport tunnels were!

• Like 2

I know of a longer, narrower, darker tunnel in the peak district we need to visit..............................

• Like 1

I know of a longer, narrower, darker tunnel in the peak district we need to visit..............................

Ohh yess....

Next trip out is in the making. :)

• Like 1

Ohhhh yessss! That's a must  :yes: 

• Like 1

Ian, is that tunnel at Hulme End or are you going to introduce me to a newbie?

Looks like you all had a great day, the cars look lovely. If I weren't driving back from Northampton Motorsport today I would definitely have joined you, next time though.

Kids in a sweet shop comes to mind....did you all buy plenty of goodies?

Hi Julie,

It could be, I've only cycled through it so will need to check A map. Luckily the Lack of shopping storage curbed spending for most. What have you had done at N.m.s?

There is some footage of the tunnel on this forum somewhere, I er had a couple of goes, it's fun in a Westie.

Just a small job like a new ECU, one of those where if you say the cost really quick it hurts less, click 'new content' in 5 mins and the full story is told.

• Like 1