drive up to Demon tweeks.

Stu Faulkner

I,m planning a trip up to demon tweeks on Saturday 16th May and was wondering if anyone else wanted to tag along?

I'll leave swadlincote at 8:30 and head toward Ashbourne via Draycott in the clay A515.

then head towards Leek picking up a passenger all being well and then across to Wrexham/DT.

Plan and route are in its infancy and can be adjusted with stops and pickup points to suit.

Or I will end up being Billy-no-mates and go on my own. :(

Always nice to get a group of 4-6 cars for a morning out, weather at the moment is looking good but if it hammers it down then I will have to play the big girls blouse card. :blush:

I'll meet you at Leek, anyone else from Cheshire & N. Staffs fancy coming along?

• Like 1

Great stuff Dave.

I'll PM Ian for his address and we will have to arrange a meeting point.

I'm looking forward to it!

Dave, I'd suggest meeting you at the Shell Garage, here:

Bridge End Garage
Macclesfield Road
Leek, Staffordshire ST13 8LD

There is a diy/garden centre on the rear of the forecourt with plenty of parking.

The Shell garage is perfect - we've often used it as a rallying point in the past, when over that way.

What sort of time do you expect to get to Leek?

If Stu leaves home at 8:30am as suggested above, he should be with my around 9:50. This would mean we'd be in Leek at approx 10:10am.

Okey dokey.  :yes:

Its a worthwhile trip, if ever ive been in the area I've obviously saved on postage, and they do do discount over the counter.

I might meet you there coming from the West

I could post on the N/W kit car group of you like a bit of variety ?

• Like 1

I might meet you there coming from the West

I could post on the N/W kit car group of you like a bit of variety ?

Why not.

Sounds like a good idea, we should be at DT at about 10:45-11:00 so meet you all there.

It will be good to see you and the car at long last.

If!!!!!! I get my reg & I can get out of work I will be there.

No news yet?

No news yet?

Received a letter Friday asking me for a build up report & v5 for donor, even though I filled the form out for a NEW! Vehicle. Sent build up report & certificate of newness of the weekend, so fingers crossed.
  • Like 1

Hi Guys, if the weather permits and my battery arrives will join you at Leek as above in my yellow westie. Will know more tomorrow if the battery has been delivered. This will be the first start up and trip this year for my car.

cheers Jon

• Like 2