What do you do for a living?

TAFKARM

I'm a security consultant, majoring on third party risk as well as an ISO27001 lead auditor in Telecoms ... 

Project Manager for a high end independent kitchen and bathroom retailer (high end as in google images for "Fosseways St Georges Hill" for a property we've just fitted out)

WSCC discount?

Do you need a kitchen?

I'll PM you

I'm not working following treatment for cancer.

In a previous life I was an Independent Trainer and Consultant in Drugs and Alcohol Services. There's no way I'll be able to do that again, so at the grand old age of 57 I think of myself as retired.

I still dabble with antiques and collectibles to make a few quid.

i am the head gardener for william nickolson, screen writer i;e gladiator, les  mes, everest, shadow lands

Now retired, but I was Technical Manager for a group of companies manufacturing Suspended Ceilings and External Cladding for commercial buildings, schools and hospitals.

I'm the Director and owner of a commercial property maintenance and refurbishment company. We look after schools, shopping centres and general commercial properties. As a relatively young company (6 1/2 yrs) its been tough but seems like were finally turning a corner. :)

I am a director of photography for a variety of gents magazines and travel the word meeting some really stunning ladies who want me to use them in various poses.

Oh.............. maybe that's not true, I actually work in air conditioning and now manage the engineers rather than out on the road these days :d

Kitchen fitter/Joiner for my sins,,,,,,

Mechanical Engineer B.Eng . practical solution finder, dogs body, excel wiz, numbers guru, coach, size 10 boot, but mostly master in common sense.

Title... Managing director...