What do you do for a living?

TAFKARM

I'm a retired liquidator

What! A hit man!  ???

• Like 4

Everyone so far seems to have what I would call really interesting jobs.

I'm a legal and compliance manager for that place were every little helps. Working at store level in the Coventry area.

I'm not entirely sure. I currently QA the code we get from our outsourced developers.

So basically being paid to ensure the quality of what we receive from the outsourced guys is as good as when we did it ourselves last year. I'm sure it looks good on some accountant's spreadsheet.

I take it they are Dennis Eagle you sell Scott?

A logical guess but incorrect - Geesinknorba :t-up:

Same as Bombero a Firefighter only diffrence I'm based in London.

I am also a DJ and a former professional car restorer and welder which are now hobbies which I cannot seem to give up!

• Like 1

Electrical project supervisor.

Basically a sparkie.

Project Manager for a global telecoms company (I don't really know why we still call it telecoms most of it is data coms)

Being sat a a desk all day really gets me wanting to play with the Westfield.

Test Driver and occasional Engineer, but mostly a professional Outlook tester I think :)

Operations Manager in MOD, in essence I'm responsible for ensuring Project Managers have the tools and support to deliver projects, current value of projects being let is about £8.4bn (last bit was meant to impress  :d )

for money and to pay for the other stuff.... i'm a director of a small IT firm. 

for fun

Cub Scout Leader

Area Organiser for you lot

School Governor

I have by far the least exciting job, i am a signmaker/signwriter/vehicle wrapper/graphics fitter.

Mike

Launch engineer for a car company based in the West Midlands (3 guesses which one). Cars for work and cars for fun...