What do you do for a living?

TAFKARM

Just wondering what the average WSCC member does for a living, I know Cleggy sells PPE, James Alexander cuts down trees and Sooty is a gorillagram, but what about everyone else?

I sell Jet fuel to people in private Jets, amongst other things. 

I run an online mountain bike shop, plus fiddle with cars (mainly geometry setups and corner weighting) and do some track driving instruction to make a few extra bob on the side!

Be interesting to see the demgraphic.

I'm finance director for a construction firm and its sister company set up to carry out all our civil engineering/drainage works.

I also own the Barber's Pole Ltd (no prizes for guessing what that is!) and myself and my business partner 'dabble' in property.

None of which are particularly useful when trying to figure out how to fix something on the westfield!

Dave

• Like 2

Retired (early) 2 years ago - was Technical Director for a multinational recycling business

I also own the Barber's Pole Ltd (no prizes for guessing what that is!)

A ladies only pole dancing version of Spearmint Rhino with male dancers?  What's your stage name? :p;):d

I'm a C software developer (and could do with a new job, but don't tell my boss!) in a logistics/distribution company.

For me, the clue is in my username, and if you know your Spanish....I'm a firefighter.

Ch/electrician on an offshore drilling rig.........or was now on "garden leave" and then redundant end of june.........but hey ho means will have loads of spare time to get some more miles on the Westie if the weather is good

• Like 3

A ladies only pole dancing version of Spearmint Rhino with male dancers?  What's your stage name? :p;):d

Haha...don't think it would be very successful with me on stage ;)

Transport Manager looking after 54 O licenced LGV's including RCV's, 130 vans and coaches, grey fleet and 300+ drivers. It's never boring!

I am a Chartered Building Services Engineer working for a large property firm

Director and civil engineer for civil and structural engineering consultancy

Transport Manager looking after 54 O licenced LGV's including RCV's, 130 vans and coaches, grey fleet and 300+ drivers. It's never boring!

Small world - I sell new RCVs and as you say, it's never boring!

Weather Forecaster / Meteorologist by profession, currently managing a small team providing weather services for MoD trials.

• Like 1