• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ross (Rosshbar)

• Quinten

• peet

• Man On The Clapham Omnibus

:down: I haven't heard. :(

It may be because I registered my Z3 instead of my Westfield 'cos the latter is SORNed. It IS German after all......

Haven't got pass yet either but going regardless outside petersfield on A272 would be good place to meet

I'm thinking of going but when I looked the pass was only for those wanting a special stand area..? unless I missed something...?

I was just going to turn up (although I have just email to see if this is possible)

Yeah, you can just turn up if you want to, but you'll have to park in the general public parking area. We're hoping to be able to park on the circuit.

I see :)

Possible meeting point, the Seven Stars pub on the A272 near Stroud, west of Petersfield, route from there is to follow the 272, drop down onto the b2146 to South Harting, b2141 to east lavant and you are there...great roads????

Unfortunately your vehicle hasn’t been selected for display within the Goodwood Motor Circuit this time around, but we’d still love to see you and your family/friends at the event.

Ah well, better luck next year :)

Ah well, better luck next year :)

Me too... :(

• 2 weeks later...

Possible meeting point, the Seven Stars pub on the A272 near Stroud, west of Petersfield, route from there is to follow the 272, drop down onto the b2146 to South Harting, b2141 to east lavant and you are there...great roads????

What time you meeting at pub?

I'm leaving Reading, not until 7:30 though - wouldn't make pub till at least 8:30. May come via the pub, see if anyone still there