2015 T Shirts

Terry Everall

Anyone that paid, will have theirs sent out next week.  :d

If Stu is going to Gurston I am happy for Marto to bring mine back with him (as it will be too small for him)

If not as a Southern Softie I am going to the Blyton 2 lapper and I could collect my XL from Terry if he has enough

stock with him! (but maybe I will need 2 to keep warm in the frozen North in April)!

I am sure this major challenge of logistics will work out ok as it usually does every year!

Have a great season

BR

G Free

I will be at Croft, 3 Sisters, Blyton 2 lapper, Hethel, Harewood and Snetterton

If Stu can get more to Terry in time, I'm happy to collect from three sisters for us soft southern shandy drinkers

Are you going to Wiscombe this year Stu ?

Just paid for postage so could it be sent soonest please as would like for gurston

can I get mine from terry at hethel  [xl]  im at gurtson and wiscombe maybe mira and hethel and snett. otherwise it looks like it will be second half of the season before we meet up

Looks like I'll be wearing last years T shirt at my events until our July Blyton weekend  :(