Lancashire Thrash

Steve (stevel)

Forecast is wet all day! Bring a spare set of clothes!

Sun is shining here in Sunny Manchester :)

Yeah, 6:45 latest ideally, as we'll all need to sign on and get helmets / overalls for the briefing at 7.

Sunny and dry here too!

See you later gents :)

Ok chaps last minute cancellation here, Glen Hardman is Ill and can't make it, so this means his son Zach is out too.

So there are 2 places available at very short notice if anyone wants them.

Have filled one place, will discuss how to get money to Glen / Zach when we're there :)

Glens got his money, I'm at home now, Thanks Adam/Steve for sorting this out it was a great event I really enjoyed it, far better than indoor karting.

Yep really enjoyed so thanks for sorting. Shame I had a puncture for qualifying and for half the race. Wondered why I couldn't go round a left hand bed!

Excellent do.

Many thanks for sorting it Adam.

Slightly disappointed with 10th in race after two big spins following getting up to third with a gap to forth BUT well pleased with 4th fastest lap time.

Gutted for Panda who had a dodgy engine and was seen sat at side of track for several laps.

• Like 1

Glad you had fun gents! Outdoor is loads better IMO, especially when the weather mixes things up ;)

Thanks for dropping that cash off with Glen, Paul - shame they had to drop out :(

Sucks about your kart Matt, you were very quick even with the puncture!

No probs at all for doing the leg work, are we up for another one sometime?

Also chatted with Steve at the circuit afterwards, turns out they do 'test' days where anyone can take a vehicle on providing they have an MSA sprint license (£43). Three Sisters then charge £50 so it works out pretty cheap if you do a couple a year... Food for thought?

Great night big up the Lancashire Area........

No excuses from me just slow

My kart that is ....... Not me !

just can't believe Paul H wasn't black flagged

Steve

Ang on a minit, the only time I got anywhere near you was when I lapped you :p  :p  :p:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  

• Like 1