• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Lancashire Thrash

Steve (stevel)

A few of the older members will probably remember the Lancashire Thrash that Joe Openshaw used to run at Three Sisters, I have revived the name for a Karting evening at Three Sisters this will take place on Monday April 27th, AdamR has kindly done the leg work and we will be running a Sprint 20 event, the cost will be £44.10 (Adam sorted a 10% discount) this will be a 10 minute practice/qualifier with a 20 minute race,it will be a 6.45pm meet for a briefing at 7.00pm 

If we get the numbers this may be changed for a Open Team Endurance event.... slightly more expensive but more Karting time

We will need commitment ASAP and payment by April 13th 

This event is open to all areas and all will be made very welcome  :ww:  :ww:  :ww:  :ww:

http://www.three-sisters.co.uk/karting/open-kart-racing.asp

Steve

i'm up for this... I  need to check the work diary! do on Tuesday

Well done

Me tooooo :)

Yes from me....

• 2 weeks later...

i have 2 work collegues would like to join is that ok?

Absolutely! Dave's already given me a shout about that. Plan to give Three Sisters a call this afternoon, I think we may be up to enough numbers for an 'exclusive' session :) Will report back.

Sounds good

Currently nobody booked on for the Monday 27th date, so we could have the track all to ourselves!

Will get emails / messages out now for payment... sorry to ask for this in advance but can't afford to get stung with no-shows as I'll have to pay when the booking is made. Cheers :t-up:

Hi Steve,

Myself and Steve Farrimond would like to join this also please if there is space

let me know

Thanks

Erm, is there any room for an OAP? ;)

Sure we can fit you in Paul, you can share my tartan blanket.

Steve

Sounds cosy Steve :)