Stoneleigh 2015 - General Chat

Andy Banks

Love the way Clegster is supplying wet weather kit and staying in a hotel. Good kit as well I may add.  Haha. A gentleman needs his comforts does he not. You could always share the tin can with me as long as your earplugs keep out my snoring.

Bob :swear:

Love the way Clegster is supplying wet weather kit and staying in a hotel. Good kit as well I may add.  Haha. A gentleman needs his comforts does he not. You could always share the tin can with me as long as your earplugs keep out my snoring.

Bob :swear:

Too old for this camping malarkey, even glamping :-p

Nice one Cleggy see you over the weekend.

Bob :d  :d

I will share with Bob and then I can see him in the bra and panties that are in the bag.  :d  

Wouldn't that frighten the sheep away. I'm looking for a good looking one. Stoneleighs getting very close now.

Bob :d  :d

Actually, the forecast is improving.  Looks like any rain will be pretty light and mostly on Saturday evening and early Sunday morning.

Went to Stoneleigh today.  Ground very firm, marquee up, tables and chairs inside and ready.

• Like 1

Hi All,

My little printer I used last year has died, therefore unless someone can supply one, you will need to ensure you have printed off your Autojumble and Car Data sheets before you come. I will be able to laminate stuff however. If someone does come up with a printer, then you will be able to edit and print stuff out.

I can bring a printer. Colour laser or inkjet?

Colour laser would be great

Many thanks Ian

I'll bring both. Not sure how much toner is left in the laser but got plenty of carts for the inkjet :)

Actually, the forecast is improving.  Looks like any rain will be pretty light and mostly on Saturday evening and early Sunday morning.

Went to Stoneleigh today.  Ground very firm, marquee up, tables and chairs inside and ready.

Hope your looking at a better weather service than I am Scott!!!

Just a couple of quick questions for Andy, Ian or Marcus,

1. An earlier email suggested that camping passes would be sent out nearer the time, is that the case or do we just turn up. We have been asked to take some form of id-confirmation down in earlier years or is there just a check in at the entrance archway with a pre supplied list.

2. What time will you guys be onsite on the Saturday I already have Andy's mobile number,  we are asked to contact you on arrival. Is there another mobile number for Ian or Marcus which I may need for a Sat lunchtime arrival.

Apologies if this info is held in the general threads but I can't find what I need. Story of my life.

Bob :)

I need that info too please

I may have found the answers to my questions above, post #177.

1. Passes issued at gate by security staff, wristbands allow access to site and camping.

2. Organisers on site 10am Saturday.

Looks sorted, see you there. RTFM - (Read the F*** manual ) I guess.

Bob :d

I may have found the answers to my questions above, post #177.

1. Passes issued at gate by security staff, wristbands allow access to site and camping.

2. Organisers on site 10am Saturday.

Looks sorted, see you there. RTFM - (Read the F*** manual ) I guess.

Bob :d

That's it  :yes: Blue wristbands I'm told.

My number is 07971 694 332.

Do come and find one of us up round the marquee so we help you get settled in.