Rockingham sprint

Terry Everall

car load and tested... thank you mr eastwood for your help!

see you all for bacon butties

• Like 2

All loaded up and ready to roll, filled with nervous anticipation and excitement! Look forward to seeing you all in the morning :yes:

• Like 3

car load and tested... thank you mr eastwood for your help!

see you all for bacon butties

No worries John.

All loaded up and ready to roll, filled with nervous anticipation and excitement! Look forward to seeing you all in the morning :yes:

Best of luck!

• Like 1

Cheers Dave, can't wait to get that engine on track, it's a beast!

• Like 1

Best of luck!

lol, Dave's like a proud father waiting to watch one of his offspring perform  :laugh:

• Like 2

Wow, what a day! That was simply fantastic, perfect weather, good mates and an adrenalin filled day of sprinting - what more could you want??

Dave - that engine is mega, it has far more to offer, I can't wait to get to grips with it! :d

Marto - cheers for everything you did to help me get the car ready for today, it has way more potential than my talent! 2nd in class B on my first outing - I'm a very happy bunny!!!

Anyone who is thinking about sprinting - stop thinking and get going, it's awesome!

• Like 4

Beat me by a hairs breadth there Mart, just like earlier! Let's not make that a habit!

• Like 1

Wow, what a day! That was simply fantastic, perfect weather, good mates and an adrenalin filled day of sprinting - what more could you want??

Dave - that engine is mega, it has far more to offer, I can't wait to get to grips with it! :d

Marto - cheers for everything you did to help me get the car ready for today, it has way more potential than my talent! 2nd in class B on my first outing - I'm a very happy bunny!!!

Anyone who is thinking about sprinting - stop thinking and get going, it's awesome!

I understand the sub text in this message. 

Glad to hear you all had a great day!

• Like 1