Dash Advice please

Glyn

Would the carbon covered crash pad be IVA compliant? I definitely want one. I've asked Westfield if they can supply the crash pad uncovered too.

Without reading the manual, I would say no..........  It would be a upgrade after the IVA 

No Tom, no no no

I want to be the only one that has one :d

Lol lol, you still might mate.

We'll still have to work out the costings etc, might cost to much to reproduce

No Tom, no no no

I want to be the only one that has one :d

Sorry Gary  :cool:

Lol lol, you still might mate.

We'll still have to work out the costings etc, might cost to much to reproduce

Maybe not for long ;-)

Can someone tell me what the Dia of the standard fit VDO gauges? At work now for the next 3 weeks so got to occupy my free time with something so will start planning which gauges to fit when I get round to doing the dash. Been looking at Stack but I don't think they do the same size Tacho & Speedo! Or I haven't found it yet. 

They don't. Not unless they do some non standard tacho sizes anyway. Fo some reason known only to Stack, they've made the speedo ever so slightly larger.

it doesn't look too bad next to one of their rev counters. Though the more OCD part of me is vaguely annoyed by it!

IMAGE_104.jpg

They don't. Not unless they do some non standard tacho sizes anyway. Fo some reason known only to Stack, they've made the speedo ever so slightly larger.

it doesn't look too bad next to one of their rev counters. Though the more OCD part of me is vaguely annoyed by it!

IMAGE_104.jpg

Mmmm I see what you mean.........strange they don't make a matching "pair" , maybe an updated set of VDO's would be the way to go. Also looked at Revolution which I like but they are not waterproof then again are any of them?

Agreed, it's an odd one. It's designed to match their Professional Range instruments, including the Pro-Control range, (which it does in terms of bezel style etc).

The odd thing, is that if you look at most of the modern style tachos, including the Professional range model, they all seem to be a closer match to the ST700 Dash display that I've got, and as far as I can see, other than the monster 125mm job, they're all typical 88mm OD, to fit an 80mm hole.

• Like 1