Bargain trackday, Silverstone GP circuit

SteveH

Looks like I'll get my car back this week, was holding off just incase i didn't. Am interested in this, can I get the details, are there any spaces yet, does anybody want to share a garage and whats the extra cost for this, how do we sort?

Cheers

Tim

There were still spaces as of the end of last week - hopefully still some room for you.  Garages are £30 and can be reserved at the time of booking on, believe they are assigned on arrival.  Hope to see you there.

You have PM Tim.  Any garages should be stickered up with names on the day, I have asked for all the WSCC guys to be grouped together so hopefully it will happen scratchhead.gif

All booked, horray. Top work Steve for sorting this. :yes:  I have a garage, anybody want to share it with me? :laugh:

As signing on starts at 7.30am :o  and some folks are travelling quite a distance, is anyone thinking of camping over on Wednesday night? :suspect:

We've booked into the Snoozebox Silverstone Hotel Paul. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:       I was going to camp over but SWMBO won't camp this late in the year 

Any more info Wayne

I haven't a link Barry but it's "Snoozebox Silverstone Hotel" booked through Booking.com.  £65 for Double/twin room B&B.

Terryathome is also booked in. Saves 'faffing' with camping gear or travelling to the site early morning. 

We brave going at speed round a track in an open top car in November (with the car heater, what do you think I am daft or something. Don't answer that Wshep) 

Come on, you need a few creature comforts like a bed and not a wet cold tent don't you?

Terryathome

Garage share still available. If anybody wants to share with me, let me know.

Cheers

Tim

snoozebox booked for me n' Glen :t-up: :t-up:

We brave going at speed round a track in an open top car in November (with the car heater, what do you think I am daft or something. Don't answer that Wshep) 

Come on, you need a few creature comforts like a bed and not a wet cold tent don't you?

Terryathome

:d  :d  :d

Looks like Westy owners should have got a reduced rate on a Snoozebox block booking  ???  ???  ???