Bargain trackday, Silverstone GP circuit

SteveH

Did the BMW trackday that Allegory mentioned with SteveH et al a couple of years back and from what I remember we didn't get swallowed up on the straights, TBH think most of the cars were holding the Westfields up once it had a dry line in the afternoon.

Steve mentioned terminal speeds being about 10mph higher than say Oulton and think my terminals at Oulton are around 115 ish so your prob looking at 125 to 130 terminals depending on car spec ?

Did the BMW trackday that Allegory mentioned with SteveH et al a couple of years back and from what I remember we didn't get swallowed up on the straights, TBH think most of the cars were holding the Westfields up once it had a dry line in the afternoon.
Steve mentioned terminal speeds being about 10mph higher than say Oulton and think my terminals at Oulton are around 115 ish so your prob looking at 125 to 130 terminals depending on car spec ?

That sounds about right.

Fancy a day off to do this one Matt?

PM sent Steve.

Me too Steve please :t-up:

Fancy a day off to do this one Matt?

I'm tempted to but would be more fun if you were playing instead of working, I will have to see what work is like before I can make a decision.

I'm tempted to but would be more fun if you were playing instead of working, I will have to see what work is like before I can make a decision.

Same here Matt

Me too Steve please :t-up:

PM sent.

Same here Matt

I'd have liked to be there in car but I can give you both a spanking at Cadwell and Oulton instead  laugh.gif .

Either way it's no excuse for you not to get out to play ban-split.gif

I'd have liked to be there in car but I can give you both a spanking at Cadwell and Oulton instead  laugh.gif .

Either way it's no excuse for you not to get out to play ban-split.gif

I reckon you got that much power now that you will never stop your car at the end of the straights and Mike and me will just dive down the inside of you into every corner !

Steve

As others could you please PM me the details for the discount

Thanks

Roy

I reckon you got that much power now that you will never stop your car at the end of the straights and Mike and me will just dive down the inside of you into every corner !

Yep, that's what's going to happen  ???  :laugh:

Roy, PM sent.

I'm allready praying, cos' I've just booked :t-up:

I've also booked a pit garage so if anyone wants to share the costs and join me in the garage please let me know.