A few more of mine 

A young Jackie Young Stewart F2 Marta 

PICT0057_zps234e5500.jpg[/url]

Grahm Hill F2 Lotus 

PICT0069_zpsb1c6b890.jpg[/url]

PICT0070_zps4a3e4b78.jpg[/url

Jack Brabham in his BT19 F1 World Champion first ever w/c in own car 

PICT0059_zpse9d8adde.jpg[/url]

I think this is Vic Elford WRC ( it was a long time ago) one time  F1 and Group 7 sports racing cars , top driver 

PICT0060_zpse2593f8c.jpg[/url]

Formula 2 cars Oulton Park 

PICT0063_zps301d11e2.jpg[/url]

Brother Peter aka Pistonbroke 2 thinking of nicking Elfords Porch 

PICT0066_zpsc489aede.jpg[

/URL]

Broadspeed Anglias 

PICT0061_zpscf8e2da3.jpg[/url]

yep he still looks as dodgy as he did then :laugh:

I like the Mk1 Cortina in the background, I had a 1965 Mk1 Gt 1500 pre crossflow in the same colour, Monaco Red with a black stripe, and mine was bored out to 85mm making it a 1650cc, that was considered the dogs danglies back then. ;)

The Brabham mechanics , all 2 of them, working on the world champions  F1 car . Can you imagine that today ?

PICT0058_zpsefc88058.jpg[/u

RL]

2 Brabhams of Brabham & Denny Hulme 

PICT0062_zps9a24b40e.jpg[/url]

yep he still looks as dodgy as he did then :laugh:

I like the Mk1 Cortina in the background, I had a 1965 Mk1 Gt 1500 pre crossflow in the same colour, Monaco Red with a black stripe, and mine was bored out to 85mm making it a 1650cc, that was considered the dogs danglies back then. ;)

This was Pete's Mk1 Cortina , hub caps removed , hole drilled in exhaust pipe , someone must have nicked the GT badge 

PICT0604_zps78048255.jpg[/url]

and is that Rindt in the Brabham ?

Yup! -- and, of course, Colin Chapman looking "Cosa Nostra" in the Lotus pic. One wore a tie in the paddock in those days!

I was on top of the pit lane box's when this happened (1973) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R_XId0YabQ

I'd splashed out on pit lanes passes for myself and my cousin and it was just so incredible I'll never forget - getting so close to the cars just before they went out - I saw a piece of masking tape on Jackie Stewart's Tyrrell steering wheel reminding him of new brake pads - something I've copied ever since ! :)  And the I've got a photo somewhere of Francois Cevert having a pee against the pit wall just before getting in his car........ :d

But that crash by Jody Scheckter is as vivid today as it was 41 years ago.

Great stuff.......I don't know if I can find my F1 photo's (my cousin may have kept them) and I reckon I have a claim to fame at Brands Hatch that's best kept secret otherwise my then girlfriend (and future wife) would sue or have all my upgrades removed one by one  :cry:  - but this was taken at about the same time  :d (just for you youngsters, it's an IBM Mainframe with all of 64k memory at Rolls Royce Aero Engines Leavesden - now more famous for Harry Potter).

RR2.jpg

(apologies for the hair, the stacked heels and hijacking this thread)i

Love the story & piccy We forget these days just how much technology has moved on . we walk around today with more computing power in our pockets than the IBM had .

Lets hope you can find your photographs and post them up here for all to enjoy :)  

Was marshalling on the day when "Baby Bear" did his thing -- but was on Club, so on the other side of the circuit. So, I saw nothing except many fewer cars than expected on lap 2 -- and a long, long subsequent wait.

I've not started on the slides yet, but I've scanned a few more pics.

1991 at Silverstone in the pits.

Tyrrell Honda.

tyrrellhondapits2.jpg

Paul jnr is 38 now.

paultyrrellpits2.jpg

Jordan

pauljordanpits.jpg

jordantransporter.jpg

jordanpits.jpg

Lotus transporter.

lotustransporter.jpg

Ferrari

ferraripits2.jpg

ferraripits.jpg

Kids eh! you can't take em anywhere :d

paulbenetton.jpg

There's some missing on page 3 :( or is it just me?

P.S. Hi Paul :t-up:

brilliant - loving it

my Dad was a huge F1 fan in the 60's, with his hero being Jim Clark

I would have been in my Mums belly when he died at Hockenheim in April 68 - on the 17th of December I was named Clark James in memory of him (my brother 11 months later was named Stewart after Jackie)

Anyone got any pictures of Jim Clark? My Dad I am certain would love to see them!