Blackpool illuminations

Rickyboy100

That would be good paul. Give us a shout tomorrow, that will be loads better than motorway. Speak tomorrow, if we do this, anyone who's planning on meeting in huddersfield needs to be there earlier, prob 6.

Put an email out to Lancashire members as yet not had anything back, not looking good for me making it but I will post tomorrow lunchtime if I can

Steve 

We need a lancysider to meet us (is Preston still on??), get us to Blackpool, lead us through the illuminations and then find us a good place for fish'n chippies.  Maybe Steve can brief someone...

Martin we can allways jump back on the M6 up to the M55, from the end of the m/way the illuminations route will probably be signposted.

Also from the end of the m/way the pleasure beach (south) and the tower (north) is certainly signposted.

I'll have a look on my map in a bit and report back :t-up:

I was going to go back on the m55, I know where to go to see the lights, I will just need heads up on fish shop, we can just find one. My idea is to drive south to north through the lights, get some food, then back South through them.

Is anyone planning to meet up at huddersfield??? If not I'm going straight to meet paul in Pilsworth

Martin we can allways jump back on the M6 up to the M55, from the end of the m/way the illuminations route will probably be signposted.

Also from the end of the m/way the pleasure beach (south) and the tower (north) is certainly signposted.

I'll have a look on my map in a bit and report back :t-up:

Shall I meet you at the end of the M55 and if so at what time??  Again a specic location would be good.

Thanks.

Martin, there is a hotel I think looking on Google maps called the tickled trout at the a59/m6 junction. We will meet you there at 7.30-7.45

Martin and Ricky I've saved your mobile numbers in my phone, so as we're setting up a mobile dating service here's mine ;)

07715036769 :t-up:

I thought you were 'undercover' James Paul  :laugh:

Thats not my 'special' red phone number ;)

Sorry for not posting sooner first chance I have had to get to my laptop...I am afraid I cannot make it tonight I could not alter my arrangements  :down:  :down: and I have had no interest from my email I sent out last night, but that could be down to the weather we have had here it has not stopped raining here  :(  :( and some fairly heavy downpours and is still raining now!

I would suggest after meeting at the Tickled Trout I would head for the A5085 and on to the A583 then follow the airport signs A5230 this will bring to the start of the lights then head North..when you get to the Northerly end of the lights you will be at Bispham turn right and there are numerous chippies on that road and they will all be open.

Sorry to let you down Ricky but my arrangements had been made for a couple of weeks :down:  :down: 

Steve