Blackpool illuminations

Rickyboy100

Martin and Ricky I've saved your mobile numbers in my phone, so as we're setting up a mobile dating service here's mine ;)

07715036769 :t-up:

Re-arange these numbers to find his next mission location ???  ???  ???

It's trying to rain here now, which is just what the weather forcast said, and it will have headed south by tea time :t-up:

Lets hope the wind gets up and blows it away quicker :d

there are numerous chippies on that road and they will all be open.

Are you sure about that Steve? :laugh:

Weather over here is now fine and dry, forecast good! http://www.raintoday.co.uk/

(I can't make it though, sorry chaps)

Martin there's a good chance we will be there before 7.45, hth :t-up:

Spoke to Steve L, apparently weathers looking good at Blackpool. About to set off soon, anyone want a "kiss me quick" hat?

A couple of pics from last nights 120 mile round trip to Blackpool.

IMGP9827.jpg

IMGP9821.jpg

IMGP9819.jpg

IMGP9817.jpg

IMGP9823.jpg

• Like 1

Fantastic run out - left home at six back at 11:45!  Magic run on my favourite road A59 - lovely yellow evening sun, long shadows etc.  Met up just fine outside Preston. Went northwards through the Illuminations, fish and chips at a place with the biggest cue and then back southwards.  Hurdsy took heaps of photos but I guess he'll keep the best for the calendar.  Illuminations just amazing - there's bloomin' miles of it!  We got 'attacked' by some young scallys on push bikes "How much did it cost?  Spin the wheels, Sound your horn!" etc.  WShep in his new motor obliged on the last two!

Just great all round and thanks to Rickyboy for organising, nice to meet his Dad too.  Hurdsy was his usual self and Wayne's new Westy was wonderful.

Hurdsy was his usual self

Would you want me any other way ???  :laugh:  :p

Echo your thoughts though a great night in great company as usual, and nice to meet new faces :t-up:

Gutted couldnt make it ...looks to have been a quiet promenade for you..

Might still do it on our next monthly meet

Steve

Brilliant night / run and company. Thanks Rick for organising. 

C'mon Steve you now you want to organise one now :d  book me in for the next one.

Damn good pictures 007. :yes:  :yes:

I thought you were going to just get stuck in a big traffic jam too, looks very quiet though, great stuff! Put me down for the next one providing I'm free :)

Traffic was light and we could have a pleasant run through at 20 - 30mph.  I wouldn't have wanted to go any faster TBH.  Nice to see the horse drawn taxis and there was a load of MX5s all done up with leds.  We had a chat with some while we had our fish and chips.

The lights were amazing and I wonder how the electricty bill is paid (monthly installments I guess).