• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveD

• Mark Stanton

• windy

• mhc

Top Posters In This Topic

They make Rum in this part of the world in case you didn't know! :p  But then I guess you only know where Stella comes from!!!!!!! :sheep:  :durr:

cryptic what ,wendy what are you on  ??? you ought to lay of that white crap your snorting up your nose ,lay off the flour maaaaaaaaaaaan  ;)

So Belgium is good for something then  :D  :p  ;)  :)  :D  other than being invaded from time to time  :blush:  :(  :)  :p  :D

ahaaaaa miclearse you are alive  ;) has it got my name on it has it has it really !!!!!!  ;)  :)

And who said mr D would not be back this year, Steve How about an orange car ? so i can finsih the dimond off. :D

the duck what are you goin on about  ;)

the duck what are you goin on about  ;)

Moon dust thats what :t-up:

• 2 weeks later...

Will a Green one with a "special" engine be of any interest...it has the right box!.....It's faster than the Blue one that other man has........OH is it!!!!

Adrenalin really is Brown..... :)

it may be very very quick, but its still not eligibil for the road going classes, perhaps, it will give Tom Green a few sleepness nights

But it might be eligible for modified road-going - Class F  ???  ;)  unless the power is toooooooooo much for the tyres then it would be Class H - for slick shod  :D  ???  :)  ;)  :D

CLASS h

CLASS h

CLASS h

CLASS h

CLASS h

CLASS h

CLASS h

CLASS h

Oh Please............. ;)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.