Yorkshire Coast to Coast (East) Sunday 7 September

Rory's Dad

Good day out today, 262 miles on my over reading speedo door to door.

12 cars and we didn't loose anyone, did we?

Which way did you go Robin I only did 250 and I live 30 miles further away, lol.

Which way did you go Robin I only did 250 and I live 30 miles further away, lol.

I'd done 42 by York and it's always been 25 miles from home. I suppose I should get a new speedo, one that I can see.

• Like 1

(You might need to reassess your mpg too Mr Spider....)  :laugh:

Another cracking day out - next to no queue at the end of York bypass, great parking at Whitby Abbey (so we could be much admired) and plenty of parking in Helmesley Market Square too.  Great scenery, next to traffic on the run down into Helmesley (so we could crack on a bit) and wall to wall sunshine.

Happy days with some great mates  :) .

• Like 1

Hi Martin

We didn't go back via York, we followed you. Do your mirrors need a clean ?  :p

Barry

Big thanks to Tex for finding a short cut through Guisborough, past Roseberry Topping and Great Ayton for the road to Helmesley and for fetching my lunch and for having the best sounding Westy (courtesy of Mr Hayabusa).   We all managed the day without any fuel shortages thanks to Sainsbury's in Whitby.  Poor One Careful Lady Owner got some dirt on her arch protectors  :cry: and I should also welcome Jill and Andy  :purple-westy:   from Goole way, John and Jacky in the lovely new supercharged Elise and anyone else I've forgotten.

Tired today  :zzz: 

Hi.

Thanks for the reply.

I hope he posts them.

I wanted to do these runs with you all but I was stuck at work and it p******** me off no end.

First photo I've ever managed to post on here....Yay!!!!