Yorks, Lancs and Mancs at Skipton - Wednesday 27 August

Rory's Dad

Weather going to turn and should be a good run.

Manc lot, who's up for this?

Terry

Me tooooooooo :)

Weather dependant then, Will be at the normal place opposite that pub in Simonstone at 7.15 then onto the cattle market for 7.30pm to meet the Preston prowlers which I'm sure someone will do a couple of 360's.

Steve, you going to sort your mob out :d

Terry

Will do Terry..........I can see AO material here .. Take note John and Martin  :d  :d  :d  :d

Lancashire 360s booked

Steve

Count me out, I'm away...again, there I got it in before someone else did :p

Count me out, I'm away...again, there I got it in before someone else did :p

Is that your pathetic excuse for tonights Lancs meet too? :d :D ;)

No tonights pathetic excuse is I have a meeting with some new tenants at 6.30 and it's my only chance before I go away :(

Usual meeting places...I shall be leaving St Annes at 6.00 pm ..first meet at the Myerscough/ Boddingtons Arms car park at 6.45 pm.. Gisburn cattle market car park for 7.15 pm and then on to Bay Horse at Skipton.

Steve

Usual meeting places...I shall be leaving St Annes at 6.00 pm ..first meet at the Myerscough/ Boddingtons Arms car park at 6.45 pm.. Gisburn cattle market car park for 7.15 pm and then on to Bay Horse at Skipton.

Steve

And for those from Mancs way, Shell/MacDs car park at Roundabout Hasslinden bypass at 6.45pm then on to Gisburn Cattle Mkt to meet Lancs for convoy to Skipton.