NE Scotland meet 3rd Aug

clansman

We're leaving Inverness now, no judder yet.

Was running late, met up with the group in Forres, great day, we were lucky with the weather, great roads and a nice wee lunch. Nice to meet up and see some new faces

The road was soaking for 3 or 4 miles north of the Cromarty bridge, must have been one of those heavy showers that were forecast, but not a drop fell on me all day which mist have been some sort of miracle given the forecast during the week :d

Did about 200 miles, mostly in bright sunshine :cool:

Must do it again sometime.

• Like 1

Awesome day thanks to all who made it today , credit to David for the second half of the run...........

No problem - we really enjoyed the day and wasn't the weather brilliant? James and I are still buzzing from a fantastic run with you all. Great to meet everyone and we must do this again soon. Still can't wipe the smile off my face!

Thanks to you all.

Cheers,

David

Nice to put faces to the names !

I am sure we will catch up again soon nice to meet you all !

William

Yes a great run with some fab weather.

Got to about 2 miles from home and the heavens opened. It washed the car for me so only had to polish and wax!!!

Nice to meet the North Team

• Like 1

Doug advised me about this but couldn't make it due to prior commitments which was a bit of a shame as I live in Forres!

PS first time for ages I have been in The Boardroom, better keep an eye on future meets

No worries S2T I'm sure there will be more..........just for ease of communication any chance you could pm me your mobile and if and when we organise another meet then can txt or call you........

Campbell 

why dont we get a blast set up for Sunday 21st sep , we will come up and meet halfway for lunch and a gab.

• Like 1

Sounds like a plan AND I will be back on the 18th Sept ..........brilliant :d  :d  :yes:  :yes:  

I'll start a separate thread for the 21st Sept run shortly but remember, there's a loada August left! I've started a thread on another August run as the run planned for tomorrow (10th August) has been postponed!!

• Like 1

We'll definitely be up for a run on 21st September. It'll be a great meet.

Don't worry S2T, we'll see if we can meet up before then too if we can. Who else is up for it, even if just for a wee chat?

Had a great time last Sunday - here's a few pics (hopefully!).

Cheers,

David

06-DSC00152_zps0379830e.jpg

10-DSC00159_zpsea493bec.jpg

04-DSC00145_zps7fc4fc08.jpg

01-DSC00115_zpse61d2803.jpg