Blyton Videos

Lee Smith

Hi Tricky, I will look out for you next time, i'll be in a white S/C S2000 engined Westy though :d

What part of Sheffield are you?

You were not even mentioned on the final results which is strange

Contact Nick Algar

Hi Tricky, I will look out for you next time, i'll be in a white S/C S2000 engined Westy though :d

What part of Sheffield are you?

Chapeltown.

Yep, bizarre. I have been in contact with Nick who was making the necessary changes, it's my own fault, I'm officially Peter Matthew but have always been known as Matthew, I must have registered with the WSCC as Peter before I decided to have a go at the Speed Series. I'll send him a quick email once I register for the next round.

Chapeltown.

Ah, not far at all, do you ever go to the Yorkshire meetings?

Ah, not far at all, do you ever go to the Yorkshire meetings?

Yep virtually everyone since April, (when I taxed car) regardless of where it's been, any excuse for a run. Quite often out your way for a run out.

I was no. 38, there was some confusion over my name which I thought had been sorted.

No idea why my times weren't recorded, I'm sure I had 2 wheels within the lines at all times but don't have a camera to check back, an investment for next time I think!

Matt, we didn't put you in the Speed Series results as you did not get a timed run.

Unfortunately you must have had two failed runs, ie exceeded track limits. And just so that you and others know a camera does not help. The Marshall who is Judging this is called a Judge of Fact and his view cannot be challenged and will always be upheld by an MSA Appeal.

Sorry about the Peter thing, that is still our Website putting the wrong name in your entry forms and missed it amongst the 125 people. Have a word with Memb Sec about it. But one thought, what is the name in your MSA licence ? As you need to use the same one on entries.

If this was on the Sunday, I recall at the start-line the time keeper, who was right next to us, commenting that one driver had all four wheels off on both timed runs. So as Nick said, unfortunately, neither run would count.

Hi Nick,

My MSA is under Matthew, it's just my WSCC/Speed series that is under Peter.

I wouldn't dream of challenging the decisions of the officials, was just thinking a video would help to let me know where to be more cautious on later runs.

I'll email the members sec.

Yep, bizarre. I have been in contact with Nick who was making the necessary changes, it's my own fault, I'm officially Peter Matthew but have always been known as Matthew, I must have registered with the WSCC as Peter before I decided to have a go at the Speed Series. I'll send him a quick email once I register for the next round.

i known u most my life years but never knew that lol. Be careful with them Sheffield folk :)

i known u most my life years but never knew that lol. Be careful with them Sheffield folk :)

I agree they're very strange, have you done with them false teeth I lent you yet Phil.

Back on topic, little does he know but I have video footage of John Hoyles run out on Sunday, so here goes

John looks to be a little underpowered and suffering without a sequential box :laugh:

Yep, really suffering, he just needs more gears and a another 50 BHP, he might be nearly competitive then  :laugh: