Scottish (Clan McWesty) Run 13th July

Rab (bombero) Reid

Whilst we're still buzzing from our successful annual Applecross Camp McWesty trip, I'm putting out the feelers for a run on SUNDAY 13TH JULY. I have 'Ballater' pencilled in my diary but it can easily be anywhere else. So who's up for it?

Sounds good to me Rab. Can we not go back to Skye, that place is stunning!

• Like 1

I believe there is a sprint event in Alford on Sunday the 13th. I could take the Megabusa. I am happy to provide the local entertainment if I get some paddock support with trailer loading/unloading etc. The trip to Alford is via Ballater and environs  a most enjoyable blatt. I did not plan on this event but if I get some support then yes I am up for it. I need to know soon as the even needs to be booked.

Stop it I'm turning green !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Dam work  :down:

I believe there is a sprint event in Alford on Sunday the 13th. I could take the Megabusa. I am happy to provide the local entertainment if I get some paddock support with trailer loading/unloading etc. The trip to Alford is via Ballater and environs  a most enjoyable blatt. I did not plan on this event but if I get some support then yes I am up for it. I need to know soon as the even needs to be booked.

True, the distance between the two isn't much but what are we talking about in the way of timings? Alastair, can you give us an idea of when we'd need to be at Alford just so the others have something to work on.

Alastair tells me that he'll need to be at Alford on the Saturday night for scrutineering first thing on the Sunday so I don't suppose the rest will want to do an overnighter, but just a Sunday run out. We can certainly provide paddock support on the Sunday if we decide on a Ballater run.

Names so far:

bombero

deanoecosse

clansman oops, sorry! :cry: 

Wills 57

ziplob

Matta (hopefully)

theprisioner (at Alford if we go that way)

Alastair tells me that he'll need to be at Alford on the Saturday night for scrutineering first thing on the Sunday so I don't suppose the rest will want to do an overnighter, but just a Sunday run out. We can certainly provide paddock support on the Sunday if we decide on a Ballater run.

Names so far:

bombero

deanoecosse

Wills 57

ziplob

Matta (hopefully)

You'd better fire up that big red thing with flashing lights Rab !!! You'll need it to escape  :swear:  :swear:  :swear:

• Like 1

Might make it to Ballater and / or Alford depending on work.

Put me down as a maybe.

It would be nice to meet up with you southern softies, mind and bring your woolly hats :sheep:

Yes I'll be there. Are we meeting at Sheriffhall park and ride and if so at what time?

@clansman, I'll send you piccies if you like!

Names so far:

bombero

deanoecosse

Wills 57

ziplob

Matta (hopefully)

Doug Dastardly

dpeffers

@dpeffers, unsure as to the details for timings as yet but will post up asap!

• Like 1

Yes I'll be there. Are we meeting at Sheriffhall park and ride and if so at what time?

I'll just meet you in Aberdeenshire  :d