Scottish (Clan McWesty) Run 13th July

Rab (bombero) Reid

I have managed to book into the Sprint at Alford (Transport Museum) any moral support or otherwise will be appreciated as usual.

I have managed to book into the Sprint at Alford (Transport Museum) any moral support or otherwise will be appreciated as usual.

We've got your number and let you know on Sunday what we're planning to do :-)

Ray has very kindly volunteered to help with the support for the trailer etc and is travelling up with me on Saturday.

Ray has very kindly volunteered to help with the support for the trailer etc and is travelling up with me on Saturday.

If you PM me your number I can also give you a hand in Alford until we see what the rest of the guys are doing...

Just bumping up the meet times:

09:45-10:00 - Lizzie Brice Services

10:30-10:45 - Harvester inn, Halbeath

11:30-12:00 - McDonalds, Perth

@dpeffers, give me a call if you want you hook up before heading through to Halbeath (we're collecting Steve Smith at Asda, Straiton too).

@clansman, any word from Chris? Does he know about this run as I know he's not on the forum much...

He will be in Sunny Spain with the family Rab he does know but can't make it. 

• Like 1

Count me out for Sunday. Sump still not sealing with the new gaskets. Very frustrating!

Matt

Count me out for Sunday. Sump still not sealing with the new gaskets. Very frustrating!

Matt

Shame, Matt :( I'm sure you've tried all sorts of methods so I'll not try and teach you to suck eggs .. hope you get it sorted soon!

I presume you're aiming for Alford 1.30-ish?

Anybody else coming from the north?

I'm not working :yes: but the weather looks iffy :no: I'll make a decision tonight, or tomorrow morning. I know...I'm a woose

Had a great run up to the far north west yesterday, all the way to Durness. It was even warm up there.

Doug

I'm not going to make the run. I'm going away on Monday and i'm in the middle of trying to change the radiator on the Mrs Lexus which is proving a real ball ache job on a hybrid. Mind get some photos from the day.

Sorry to hear that, Dean. We'll see you next time!

Wow what a brilliant day. Head is well burnt...... Weathermen got it majorly wrong again, weather roads and company was excellent. Thanks for the run out and the banter guys. Off to put some of the mrs E45 on lol. Cheers john

• Like 1

Did you make it to Alford then? We were a bit thin on the ground while I was there.

I spoke with Murraymint around 2pm .. he knew we weren't going to make it as we were running behind.