By Popular Demand the Blyton Friday Night Gluten Free Dinner

graham frankland

Happy Birthday for yesterday GF, and thanks again for the new throttle stop bolt!

Hi Guys

Thanks for the best wishes and kind comments

Its great when a plan comes together and everyone enjoys it!

I will book a table for Sat night at Loton if you let know who would be interested!

Happy to help whenever possible!

Apologies to to Martin van Z for forcing him to eat Prawn Cocktail at such a late stage in his life!

I hear Mark B has retired from the SS to allow him to spend all his spare time in the Black Horse @ Blyton! Surely it can't be just the BEER!

See you all soon

BR

G Free

• Like 2

Hi Guys

Thanks for the best wishes and kind comments

Its great when a plan comes together and everyone enjoys it!

I will book a table for Sat night at Loton if you let know who would be interested!

Happy to help whenever possible!

Apologies to to Martin van Z for forcing him to eat Prawn Cocktail at such a late stage in his life!

I hear Mark B has retired from the SS to allow him to spend all his spare time in the Black Horse @ Blyton! Surely it can't be just the BEER!

See you all soon

BR

G Free

:love:  :love:  :love: