Skipton - Wednesday 25 June with Lancs and Mancs

Rory's Dad

Just a gentle reminder that we are meeting with Lancs and Mancs at the Bay Horse in Skipton next Wednesday evening from about 7:30pm.  It's always a great meet so I'll see you there!

Back in UK Tuesday..book some good weather Martin

Steve

Lancashire Area meeting at the Myescough/ Boddingtons arms car park on the A59 at Salmesbury at 6.45pm and on to the Gisburn cattle market for 7.15pm

Steve

So Steve, your back. Had a good holiday and wheres my stick of rock lol

Not many people replying to this thread, wheres all the Mancs lot? or are you keeping you cards close to you chest on this one?

Terry

So Steve, your back. Had a good holiday and wheres my stick of rock lol

Not many people replying to this thread, wheres all the Mancs lot? or are you keeping you cards close to you chest on this one?

Terry

I am back Terry ...I will bring your stick of rock tomorrow..might have Blackpool through it  :d  :d  :d

I can't make this one, going to a funeral in Southampton.

I knew it was all put on (holiday in the sun? 5 star Hotel) your to tight for that LOL Blackpool more like it LOL.

By the way where’s my gearbox?

Before I put these in the car and bring them to Skipton (weather dependant on turning up of course) does anybody want them? Maybe take a couple a piece and pass them around (what do you know, I've started a mobile library) Free before I put them in the bin

Terry

DSCF3630.JPG

Ok I'm in :t-up: weather dependant of course :d

So how many other Manchester boys are up for this?

I can be at Pilsworth at 6.30, then Mc Donalds Haslingden at 6.45, then meet up with Steve's bunch at Gisburn for 7.15.

c'mon guys :t-up:

Leave your camera at home Paul  :d  :d  :d  :d mine will be at the ready  :suspect:  :suspect:

Steve

Yer wont catch me wiv me ands in me pockets boss :blush:

...wheres all the Mancs lot? or are you keeping you cards close to you chest on this one?

No Cards, just Catarrh in my chest so I'll have to give this one a miss  :barfing:  :down: 

Same old 50+ miles of crappy roads to get there for me, so can't be bother with the traffic tonight.