• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

WSCC magazine, summer issue...

Mark Redpath - WSCC Membership Secretary

Snap... 3 address sheets!

:bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead:

OK everyone, assistance needed - if you had more than one carrier sheet included with your magazine, please email the names and post codes on the other ones to MemSec Mark Redpath at membership@wscc.co.uk urgently so he can post them a copy of the magazine.

Editor Peter is currently giving the mailing house some strong words over this.  The machine should only pick up one carrier sheet at a time and was probably out of adjustment.  He's comparing the total number mailed with the mailing list we supplied them to get a difference number and assess the total problem size.  However, while it's a real hassle for Mark (sorry mate, welcome to the committee!), I have reason to suspect the overall number isn't huge.  For once, it wasn't our fault! :d

Sorry to anyone affected - Mark will sort it out as soon as he can. :t-up:

I only got one address sheet, I feel short changed :-)

Are these now auto PDF'd? So those members that want to can grab them in the interim...

I was just coming onto this thread to mention receiving two address sheets. It must have picked up the next in line address wise as it's for Stuart (The Stoat) who lives in the next street along from me. I'll email Mark this evening once I've checked the post code.

Are these now auto PDF'd? So those members that want to can grab them in the interim...

Andy, we don't make the issues available in PDF until the next issue is out in paper, hence the reason we call it a past issue archive (which, thinking about it, is a bit of a redundant phrase).  So the Summer issue won't be made available in PDF until the Autumn issue is out.

Not to worry however, we have enough extra copies to cover the error and they will get posted quickly, although the mailing house may well get a bill from us for the cost associated with posting out these magazines. :swear:  :angry:

• Like 1

I was just coming onto this thread to mention receiving two address sheets. It must have picked up the next in line address wise as it's for Stuart (The Stoat) who lives in the next street along from me. I'll email Mark this evening once I've checked the post code.

Doesn't surprise me - the mailing list is sorted by postcode.  Thanks for your help. :)

I got mine today too, along with 2 carrier sheets, and like others it's someone close by with an OL postcode, I'll mail Mark with the details.

Now back to the mag, I do like the front cover photo, I wonder who took it ;)

Plus one or two others inside, I may take up photography as a hobby :rolleyes:  

The photos in Tel's Tales were taken by Andrew Dixon

How ironic; still waiting for mine  :oops:  :down: 

Thanks Pete

Only one sheet for me

And while your around Mr Oz, re your comment on the old banner in my report pic.

Have you never heard of recycling? it's all the rage you know, we cant go throwing away plasticised items they don't breakdown, so our old banner was being used as a focal point for the Manchester boys during the show, And I quite like the old logo, I might even bring it next year :d

I got mine today too, along with 2 carrier sheets, and like others it's someone close by with an OL postcode, I'll mail Mark with the details.

Now back to the mag, I do like the front cover photo, I wonder who took it ;)

Plus one or two others inside, I may take up photography as a hobby :rolleyes:  

Excellent edition  :yes:  :yes:  don't take up photography Mr Hurdsfield ..WSCC paparazzi comes to mind catching unsuspected members with their hands in their pockets :d  :d  :d my camera will be at the ready Paul next time we meet up :d  :d  :d

Steve