WSCC magazine, summer issue...

Mark Redpath - WSCC Membership Secretary

Got mine today, well actually the postman brought me a box of 135 of them, so I've got some reading to do or maybe wallpaper the living room with them. Joking apart looks a great issue, happy reading.....

• Like 2

What the ............?

Ah, the joys of being MemSec... The ring of the doorbell once a quarter and a heavy box of magazines you then have to send back out, one by one, until the next issue comes out.  Just wait until Christmas, Mark, when you get the calendars as well - deep joy.

Try to keep up Terry!  Mark's MemSec now!

Got mine today, well actually the postman brought me a box of 135 of them, so I've got some reading to do or maybe wallpaper the living room with them. Joking apart looks a great issue, happy reading.....

Come on Mark, Stop reading and get licking those stamps  :laugh:

Got mine this morning! :t-up:  :t-up:

Yep, me too - excellent issue, well done to everyone involved! :t-up:

Got it  :d

Mine arrived yesterday too, but with another address label behind mine, so I assume another member will not receive his copy. I've PM'd Mark the details...

• Like 1

Not the only one this has happened to, one of our Cheshire group had the same thing.

Yep - that's a new one.  I'll pass the feedback on the carrier sheets to Peter.

Ah great, I've got the member's address (he's not too far from me :d) so if anything needs confirming, let me know.

Mine arrived yesterday too, but with another address label behind mine, so I assume another member will not receive his copy. I've PM'd Mark the details...

Snap... 3 address sheets!