New mega s2000 owner

Bow1build

You are a true gent and I really do appreciate your kind words , my emotions are up and down like a yo yo

I know the car cost you a lot more money that what you got for it, but nevertheless congrats on the sale, and hope its one issue solved, and one weight lifted off your shoulders! Im guessing as you havent got a new project anymore, then we wont be seeing you on here? If not then I wish you all the best, and a speedy recovery.

I know the car cost you a lot more money that what you got for it, but nevertheless congrats on the sale, and hope its one issue solved, and one weight lifted off your shoulders! Im guessing as you havent got a new project anymore, then we wont be seeing you on here? If not then I wish you all the best, and a speedy recovery.

Hear hear

Thank you all genuine members , as I m mainly bed bound at present I have nothing to do but constant internet googling . I ll be about in the background somewhere as my brother is still handling the breaking cars and the holiday letting business seems to have taken off too . Again very greatfull for your comments , loosing someone close is difficult on its own but when your injured and have to shut your construction business down of 10/12 years on top and all that probate stuff as dad didn't make a will , and wife had accident at work so not worked for 7 years too , at least I don't have to look at that car mainly the engine etc , I ll be back ......!!!!lol thanks all!!!

I've only just read this thread, I feel for you, obviously life has treated you and your loved ones badly recently, but i believe it all balances out eventually.

I'm pleased the car sold, but for you i wish it had gone for more!

Once you are up and about again, and into the business side of life, i hope you can look back and say "SO WHAT!  I'm back, with a good back".

Take it easy, and stop pestering the sheep  :d .

PS, i drooled over your car from the moment I saw Dave's photo's when it was being built - it was/is just a bit special!

Take care!

Ian