VX 2L XE For Sale

funky munky

dear wester ross council, can we please arrange for all the trees to be cut down beteeen Onich and Fort william around June the 20th ,

• Like 1

dear wester ross council, can we please arrange for all the trees to be cut down beteeen Onich and Fort william around June the 20th ,

If not, my rates are very competitive...... ;)

yeh but you only do one a year . looking at the spec its got a good fuel pump ??? Welcome back matt .

Well that will teach me!  I dithered about, decided not to buy it, then changed my mind and now it's sold.  So I'm still looking for a Westfield for hillclimbing. Bob

• 2 weeks later...

Sold to Matt, collected today and now heading north.

Matt and Micheal  a real pleasure meeting you today , have a  safe journey home and have fun with your new toy

best regards

Pete

Thanks Pete - Run back was uneventful but took a while. 

Now to get stuck into the car!

Matt

• Like 1

Please keep us informed on what you are doing when you get stuck in! Would be interested to know what you are doing to the old girl. Paul.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.