Good forecast where you blatting ?

pickmaster Andy Lowe

All strapped in ready to go this morning, turned the key and....nothing happened - at all.  I then realised that after blatting down the M4 post Abingdon with my lights on for extra visibility, I forgot to turn them off again.  Battery flat as a pancake! :down:  :cry:

Doh! Done it a few times myself but have noticed/remembered within a few minutes! I have a dead bulb tho.

Well I'm just back. I took my little boy (6 years old) out yesterday to meet grandparents at a park. Drove back lovely drive and my boy loved it too. Unfortunately he fell off the zip wire at the park and broke his arm so off to hospital yesterday in the family car and he had to have an operation to wire the bones back together today. So spent most of the weekend in hospital looking out the window.

My boy is fine btw so all well that ends well but as my wife said, best weekend this year and we spend it I'm hospital typical ;-)

Hope your lads back up to speed soon

My daughter broke her leg badly a week before we were to fly off on holiday, all cancelled

Operation, pinned, out of action all summer :)

She's fine now and unstoppable again

Wishing him a speedy recovery

Managed a 60+ mile blat with my wife yesterday evening, Bridgenorth, Ludlow, Clee Hill, Bewdley and home via a country pub. Only down side was that one of the headlights stopped working after the pub, took it all apart today swapped things around and it seems to be working again. Hop its not going to develop into an annoying intermittent fault.

Thank you Andy he should be fine, he has a check up next week and another cast fitted. He's been told he can pick a colour for the next one. He's not decided whether to go for green or red. I said green to match the westfield. He he.

Lol that would be great don't know if my better half would approve.

Took a nice 300 mile drive through Wales incorporating Evo triangle. Other cars in the convoy were:

Ultima GTR Can Am

KTM Xbow

Noble M12 GTO

Holden HSV

996 Turbo

997 Targa

Alfa GTV V6

VXR 220 Superharged

Focus RS Mk2

Nissan GTR

MK7 Golf GTI PP

Was a lovely day!!!

Trip around North Wales

The music dub is still a work in progress, I need to sort out how to add another track without deleting the first track on YouTube ?????

Took the car into work Friday because of the sunny weather ....

... While dusting (fulfilling my husbandly duties) I inadvertently knocked the hands on the mantle piece clock so it was reading 5 minutes slow. Wifeface catches the train to work in the mornings but Friday she cut it a bit fine and realised outside the door that she was 5 going to be minutes late for her train because the clock on the mantle piece was 5 minutes slow. 

So as I'm driving to the petrol station to fill up on the way to work, I see wife legging it through the park in her work gear all hot and flustered. She can hear the unmistakable sound of our car razzing down the road trying to attract my attention and blag a high speed lift to the station, I pull over on the side of the road, she jumps in and I give her a lift. Disaster averted, brownie points pinned to chest.

The people in the houses around must have been wondering what all the commotion was on the street and why this dirty old guy in a sportscar is picking up girls running round the park.