Good forecast where you blatting ?

pickmaster Andy Lowe

Sunday morning...real early....I'll be doing the Burnham Bends with a couple of my Caterham mates. Big road with bikers...and camera men...nice ones..not ones in yellow jackets.

Only a 19 mile round trip ,but fast and fun. Road leads to nowhere..just a cafe. Used to be able to buy a T shirt there.....

'I've done the Burnham Bends '

If you're down in Essex on a Sunday you should try it,always bikes wanting to play. Usually me after I've been out in the car.

Off to Donnington to abuse some tyres on a drift day.

Off to Donnington to abuse some tyres on a drift day.

Can you get a season ticket for that Dave? :)

Been out ;)

Makes all the hour in the garage worth it :)

40A2A977-887E-4143-A438-C5A8E035DDF1_zps

D0EBE453-14B6-4C7F-98D0-B7AE03999E46_zps

0071447A-02B6-4A57-99BC-32B032A41F26_zps

All strapped in ready to go this morning, turned the key and....nothing happened - at all.  I then realised that after blatting down the M4 post Abingdon with my lights on for extra visibility, I forgot to turn them off again.  Battery flat as a pancake! :down:  :cry:

Can you get a season ticket for that Dave? :)

I'm really enjoying it. In fact I want to do more! Just haven't succumbed yet and booked.

Great fun, and it's slowly starting to sink in.

I'm really enjoying it. In fact I want to do more! Just haven't succumbed yet and booked.

Great fun, and it's slowly starting to sink in.

It's best money I ever spent after my drift day I went to Harewood and had a moment, thinking about it after I had turned in just right then I noticed I had let go of the steering to let it correct itself all with the power still on :) how did that happen so naturally :)

Just back from my local blat to the Dirty Duck in Stratford on Avon.  Very warm here, high 70s and blue skies.  The Wench gave me a real moment at a busy roundabout, pulling away and the engine stuttered and lost all power, shades of my coil failure last year, but it behaved the rest of the trip - reckon it was the last of my old fuel going through, really booted it once it cleared and it was fine, but made the trip home nervous  Still, a good fun run and a nice pint of Estrella, quality afternoon.  :t-up: 

Hope you all had a good 'un yourself today.  :yes: 

Fitted my rear shocks at 9am this morning ( thanks julian) and noticed the rear tyre on our new gtc was low -big screw head sticking out the edge of the tread

No probs - out with the jack and brace

No locking wheel nut key

Phoned dealer - adamant it would be there but its not and never has been

Spent the rest of the morning chipping it off,then half the afternoon getting it repaired

Just been out for a hour

Nothing like a 7 in this weather is there :)

Been out ;)

Makes all the hour in the garage worth it :)

40A2A977-887E-4143-A438-C5A8E035DDF1_zps

D0EBE453-14B6-4C7F-98D0-B7AE03999E46_zps

0071447A-02B6-4A57-99BC-32B032A41F26_zps

Is your car left hand drive andy?

• Like 1

No I don't let Paddy dog drive he's not old enough yet

I went via

2014-05-17+15_44_58.jpg

to

2014-05-17+16_06_25.jpg

Going to test my new Bolle Tracker II's tomorrow  :t-up:

Well I'm just back. I took my little boy (6 years old) out yesterday to meet grandparents at a park. Drove back lovely drive and my boy loved it too. Unfortunately he fell off the zip wire at the park and broke his arm so off to hospital yesterday in the family car and he had to have an operation to wire the bones back together today. So spent most of the weekend in hospital looking out the window.

My boy is fine btw so all well that ends well but as my wife said, best weekend this year and we spend it I'm hospital typical ;-)

What a weekend, picked up my first westy yesterday then did over 100 miles today taking in Haworth, and some top Yorkshire moors roads. I couldn't believe how many people want to talk to you about the car, even the wife was grinning and that only usually happens at a Next sale!

• Like 1