Good forecast where you blatting ?

pickmaster Andy Lowe

With a weather forecast this good everyone must be planning there routes

I'm staying in North Wales but just spoilt for choice ;)

I think we need some photos up as the weekend progresses ;)

Shake off the winter blues

I just did 80 miles up to and round the Forest of Bowland, had lunch at Dunsop Bridge :cool:

Few of us from the Essex Area are heading to Snetterton to watch speed seried guys (and girls?).

Make sure you pack your suntan cream - weather looks fanastic :)

Waiting for the weekend?  I've done 240 miles this week already...  if this continues I'd have to up the mileage allowance with A-Plan ;)

• Like 2

Same here, 275 miles in 5 days!  That's 1250 miles in 2 months of ownership!

Got home today to find out my brake lights are duff, something gone wrong with the new micro=switch i fitted b*******!  Looks like i'm spanner wielding this weekend!

• Like 1

I managed 19 miles at cue borough in the mighty beast mostly driven by My son Henry - he loved it and drove more sensibly than me and with better lines ;-)

I managed 19 miles at cue borough in the mighty beast mostly driven by My son Henry - he loved it and drove more sensibly than me and with better lines ;-)

My son's already looking forward to driving the Westfield...  he's yet to turn 15!

Hehehee - he drove it well Yanto :-) good to meet you all. James

In work tomorrow, grit blasting my rear wishbones :down:

Two wheels on my wagon now and maybe four by next weekend. Almost back on hte road, I juist hope it stays good for late summer.

The nice man came to grit blast the keel on my sailboat this am  , been busy painting it all day , needs another 5 coats of epoxy paint plus fillers and top coat , must get out in the wessy sometime  this w/e , weather too good to miss  :t-up:

i'm going to Blink..