New dates for the Yorkshire 8 on 17 and 18 May!

Rory's Dad

Hi Bob - we'll be coming in on the B1257 and it would be best to pick us up there at about 12ish.  I've got lost in the centre of Stokesley in the past so on the way in would be best.  Thanks - Martin

Weather looking perfect  :cool:

If anyone would like a passenger ride just give me a call on 07887491212

Otherwise I'll see you at the Fox and Grapes at 10:00am Saturday and/or Sunday.  

Can't wait...

Martin, are we good to meet at emley moor mast at 11ish, don't want to miss you all???

I will keep a lookout for westfields entering stokesley from 12

Will be somewhere near the Vauxhall garage/petrol station on the B1257 inlet to the main high street

I will find you after you've passed...

Bob

Ricky - did you not get my email?  Anyway there is a big lay by right by the mast - we'll pick you up there.

Thanks Bob - can't miss!!

Which route are you taking through Leeds to the M621 on Sunday?

I'll meet you in the bus stop just before the start of M621 at 10:30 if that's OK.

Too far from me, but love the novel format of this event and looks like you're getting some nice weather.

Well done Martin, enjoy and drive safely.

Robin - I'm just going straight through Leeds towards the M621/M62 towards Manchester.  The junction is by Elland Road.  I'll then turn left along the M621 towards the M1.  Does that make sense?  Give me a ring on 07887491212 around 9:30 - 10:00

Sun beating down from a cloudless sky - some guys get all the luck  :cool:

Thanks for your kind comments Pete.

I'll be up at Emley Moor mast for 11AM on Sunday. Looking forward to it

Me too, any other Manchester boys up for this?

Makes perfect sense Martin, thats the route I thought you'd be taking.

If you pull off the M621 head for Leeds City centre past Halfords and do a loop along Great Wilson Street and back on towards the motorway I'll be waiting near the bus stop before the traffic lights and tag on.

Should be there between 10:15 to 10:30.

See you in the morning.

Martin,

Thanks for organising, sorry I bailed at Reeth, it's the furthest I've been this year...

Tramadol induced daze once back home, yakety hack, ooh my back...

Good to meet everyone, hope you all had a safe afternoon in glorious sunshine.

Hope to be better for Croft trackday, hope to see you there.

Thanks Bob

Good to see you  Bob and am so sorry about your back.  I hurt mine twelve years ago - still on Tramadol plus Diclofenac and Gabapeptin  :(

My Westfield's JK seats are the best for me. 

A great day in every way - great sunshine, great countryside, great food at Reeth (and a wonderful pint of Landlord)  Just made it to Hawes on the last sniff of petrol and then a great drive back down Ribblesdale to Settle and then home.  Nice to meet Mike and Geoff, Anna and Simon from Lancashire and Rachel and Jimmy from Stokesley.  There was another couple from Rotherham whose names I've forgotten.  Anyway - hope you enjoyed York and Harrogate.  I'm not going to go via York again because of the jams at the end of the by-pass.  We'll do A1/A168/Thirsk and Sutton Bank to get ourselves to Helmesley next time.

Am now falling asleep in front of the Cup Final zzzzzzzzzzz.

Oh well - hot bath, early night and do it all again tomorrow!!