New dates for the Yorkshire 8 on 17 and 18 May!

Rory's Dad

OK, let's try again.  The new dates for the two legs of our Yorkshire 8 are next Saturday and Sunday 17 and 18 May.  We hope our neighbours from the East, the North East, Lancashire, Manchester, Cheshire and North Staffordshire and Derby and Notts North will join us at some stage. 

The first leg on Saturday will be an anti-clockwise trip northwards from the Fox and Grapes via York and across the North York Moors.  From Stokesley we will cut across the A1 to Richmond, have lunch at Reeth, then onto Hawes, Buckden, Skipton, Harrogate and return to the Fox and Grapes. 

On Sunday we are going  into Leeds for a tunnel run, down the M1, then up to Emsley Moor, onto the Mortimer Road and the Strines Inn for lunch.  We will then head south to Bakewell, then a long slow turn up to Buxton, Chapel-en-le-Frith and Glossop.  We then head up Holme Moss to Huddersfield, back through Leeds and back to the Fox and Grapes.

On both days we will be meeting at the Fox and Grapes at 10:00 am.

I'll see you there!!

Thanks Tricky.

Anyone from E Yorks or NE for Saturday.  Tex??  Cracking tour of North York Moors and Yorkshire Dales.

Anyone from Mancs, Lancs, Cheshire and North Staffs or Derby and Notts North for Sunday??  We can arrange to meet en route.  Cracking circuit of the Peak District.

You don't want miss either of these  :)

I've added an invite to the Cheshire Face Book page...

Sent out info on my mailing list  :yes:  :yes:

Steve

I might be able to make Sunday, but I'm running on 3 cylinders and got an MOT on Friday.

I'll let you know.

What time, roughly, will you expect to be having lunch at The Strines Inn?

What time, roughly, will you expect to be having lunch at The Strines Inn?[/quote

Wasn't late last year about 12-15 ish if I remember correctly.

Hi Martin

After 2 years as a member i'm finally able to make a drive outt! (shift worker)

Really looking forward to seeing yourself, other members and of course the cars:-)

Saturdays a no go but Sunday looks great.

Cheers mate

Pete  (And Bernie the blue ST ) :d

I'll be up at Emley Moor mast for 11AM on Sunday. Looking forward to it

OK will see you at The Strines,at 12.15 ish.

I hope they've re surfaced the strines road, last time I went on it I thought my wheels were going to come off, terrible road