WESTFIELD DRIFT TASTER DAY SPECIAL OFFER 12/13TH MAY

Westfield Chesil Parts Dept

Hi all

we would like to offer all club members a £120 discount for our drift days at Silverstone on the 12th and 13th of may.

you can book online through our webshop, using the code     BURN      You will receive a £120 discount and the half day t session will only cost you £69!!

you can of course book by calling the factory on 01384 400077

or by email, hannah.bennett@westfield-sportscars.co.uk

Monday 12th

http://parts-shop.westfield-sportscars.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=738

Tuesday 13th

http://parts-shop.westfield-sportscars.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=732&search=13TH

Please free to offer this code to any friends or family who may want to come and play!!!!

Regards

Russ

My old man got that deal through amazon local, good idea to push it out to the masses and raise brand awareness :)

Russ,

Trying to book two places on next Tuesdays  May 13th Siverstone drift day in the afternoon and check out won't update with the voucher code, is it full. If not let me know and I will ring the payment through tomorrow afternoon. Can't believe its filled up in two hours or so, if its a glitch will call after lunch to discuss either way.

Cheers

Bob :(

is the voucher code case sensitive perhaps?

Hi code is case sensitive and you have to be logged in for the code to work.

Russ

Good morning all,

Just to confirm, i have checked the discount code   BURN   is active and made a dummy purchase,

The code is 100% live and working.

regards

Russ

Hi All.

just a final push for the remaining places on our Silverstone day on Monday/Tuesday next week.

the BURN code on the webshop will now discount the price to a fantastic £69 for the half day drift experience.

Just input the code during the check out procedure to update the final price.

Morning and afternoon sessions still available for both the 12 and the 13th of may.

Please feel free to pass on the code to friends or family.

Remember the code is case sensitive and you will need to be logged in for the code to work.

Regards

Russ

Can understand pricing structures but feel a bit miffed that I could have saved £40 by booking late.

Hmmmmmm

Bob :(

Bob,

I'm sure Russ will sort the £40 out next time you order something........if you remind him.

Kind regards

Simon

• Like 2

Cheers Simon, good to catch up once again at Stoneleigh.

Bob :d

The Silverstone drift event was a cracking half day out. Luckily it rained slightly which made sliding about just that little bit more unpredictable. Thoroughly recommended and will probably do another one when I get some time. Controlled hooning around in someone elses car has a lot going for it and I think I actually learned a fair bit about how big my skill gap actually is. But over the practise time I think I improved and really enjoyed the time and effort the guys put into it. All very relaxed .

Well done guys

Bob :d :d

The Silverstone drift event was a cracking half day out. Luckily it rained slightly which made sliding about just that little bit more unpredictable. Thoroughly recommended and will probably do another one when I get some time. Controlled hooning around in someone elses car has a lot going for it and I think I actually learned a fair bit about how big my skill gap actually is. But over the practise time I think I improved and really enjoyed the time and effort the guys put into it. All very relaxed .

Well done guys

Bob :d :d

So us old 'uns have some hope of car control?