Then there was more mud

6A5B0918-34AB-446D-ABB8-CB9EBF0993A3.jpg

5E9B045F-3841-4A49-8B9E-4E6B51EBA13A.jpg

D509C282-9228-4AF6-9F59-A04A85F9132B.jpg

51F672AF-640F-4A6C-852D-BFD99AA1741D.jpg

And the speed series competitors

2E4328C9-5BA7-4863-94F1-F452EE69ED08.jpg

• Like 1

did any one get the final times for tigger. I only have the practise times . never got the timed run.

wheres the picture of marks car .after the mini finished parking up :d :d :d:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

did any one get the final times for tigger. I only have the practise times . never got the timed run.

wheres the picture of marks car .after the mini finished parking up :d :d :d:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

James took that Pete, come on James where is it  ???

Looking at the mud I am glad I didn't enter!

Hopefully you had a river to ford before the start line to wash off the mud.

OMG :oops: , made conditions at Gurston look very tame with only a river to contend with during T1, a few worms on the course and Paul trimming the dandelions on every outing :d  

However it sounds as though you had a great time and look forward to seeing the results :t-up:

Martin, it looks as though we both survived the baptism of fire that was thrown at us with the conditions, even more so with you :d

Then there was more mud

6A5B0918-34AB-446D-ABB8-CB9EBF0993A3.jpg

5E9B045F-3841-4A49-8B9E-4E6B51EBA13A.jpg

D509C282-9228-4AF6-9F59-A04A85F9132B.jpg

51F672AF-640F-4A6C-852D-BFD99AA1741D.jpg

Looks like an Autograss event going on there.

Looking at the pictures, I can't help but think it was a little optimistic to be holding an event in April with the paddock in a field.

Bernie I have your cycle wings brackets  at home

Looking at the pictures, I can't help but think it was a little optimistic to be holding an event in April with the paddock in a field.

T'was ever thus sadly, Wiscombe is the only place I ever went off track and damaged the single seater :down:

Oh, and that 'field' is the front garden of Wiscombe House :oops:

Great photos Mart, really good to see what you were facing! I bet you can't wait for the next one now.

It's very quiet on the results side of things, or is this a question I shouldn't be asking??

Results were interesting to say the least. I think the stability of the iron engine suited the monsoon likenconditions!! :-)

I can email the pictures I have if some one can post them as I am in the woods. Came to work in the westy today so I can get it to a pressure washer at some point :-)

Send the pics to me James mhautoservices@aol.com I'll post them for you

Great photos Mart, really good to see what you were facing! I bet you can't wait for the next one now.

It's very quiet on the results side of things, or is this a question I shouldn't be asking??

I've got my gopro footage to add later, so long as no one laughs at how slow I'm going :d

I forgot to get a final timing ticket, it was mayhem after the final run, we had to leave our cars in the top paddock and get a lift back down the hill, collect all our kit up and get another lift back up to get back and load up, all in heavy rain and about a foot of mud :laugh: