wiscombe finals now out

pete g

I've got my gopro footage to add later, so long as no one laughs at how slow I'm going :d

I forgot to get a final timing ticket, it was mayhem after the final run, we had to leave our cars in the top paddock and get a lift back down the hill, collect all our kit up and get another lift back up to get back and load up, all in heavy rain and about a foot of mud :laugh:

Would you go back next season?  Look forward to viewing the footage and can't be any slower than mine :d

• Like 1

Bernie I have your cycle wings brackets  at home

What about the bolts  :d  :d  :d

Results are out for Wiscombe - to whom should I email them please? 

tigger

Would you go back next season? Look forward to viewing the footage and can't be any slower than mine :d

I'd love to give it a proper go in the dry, but, not sure yet about next season, let's see how the other events I'm planning go

Ok here are my video's of Wiscombe, very slow I know but it was very slippery and in a car I've hardly driven, oh and just built so I wanted to take it home in one piece 

did any one get the final times for tigger. I only have the practise times . never got the timed run.

wheres the picture of marks car .after the mini finished parking up :d :d :d:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

F9E1F6E6-06D1-492C-8B04-FF490E3879BE.jpg

ABC546E0-4C86-4E47-B98E-ACD2EBE84B85.jpg

:d :d :d :d :dI just make it look harder than it really is :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ruddy heck Martin, braver man then me, hats off to you and all other competitors, made Gurston look a walk in the park in comparison :oops:

Ruddy heck Martin, braver man then me, hats off to you and all other competitors, made Gurston look a walk in the park in comparison :oops:

Not at all Christian, having looked at yours and Pete g runs I think I was being a little over cautious, but after my last off, it's going to take a little time to build up my confidence again  :down:

I've just picked my chin up of the floor, OMG Pete, fantastic car control :t-up:

Don't worry Martin, give us a few years decades and we'll be giving them a run for their money :laugh:

• Like 1

Not at all Christian, having looked at yours and Pete g runs I think I was being a little over cautious, but after my last off, it's going to take a little time to build up my confidence again  :down:

You're being too hard on yourself, that was a good couple of runs :t-up:

• Like 1