Gurston Down - Finals and Entry List

Paul Morcom

Great video Christian and nice runs in difficult conditions, looked just as hairy as Wiscombe, I'll try and post my videos later

Well done Hellski, not bad at all for your first event. Daunting in those conditions so I think you did well and spectating P2 you looked to be carrying good speed and had good car control. I think you will be one to watch out for!

Good video Hellski - great first run in difficult weather - Well done mate  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

Thanks James, certainly was a baptism of fire but wow what an experience and can't wait for the next one :t-up:  

Great video Christian and nice runs in difficult conditions, looked just as hairy as Wiscombe, I'll try and post my videos later

Thank you Martin but looking at the pictures I think the conditions you had to deal with at your first event were far more challenging, now get those videos posted :d

Well done Hellski, not bad at all for your first event. Daunting in those conditions so I think you did well and spectating P2 you looked to be carrying good speed and had good car control. I think you will be one to watch out for!

Cheers James :t-up: ,caught a glimpse of you in the video just by deer leap, did you get any footage??  A real shame you had issues and couldn't compete but thankfully you discovered the issue sooner rather than later :oops: Hope you get it sorted soon. 

here's mine

That's the way to do it, wow Pete, fantastic run :t-up:  

Both yourself and Paul were flying and really give us newbies something to aspire too :)