Essex Area to Snetterton Sprint Sat 17th May 2014

Pistol Pete

Have fun today chaps. Sad to miss this one :(

Smokey and i had a great run up, with Bernie playing catch up in the tin top, to Snetteron. Amazing how much the guys have evolved their cars - look completely different from our road cars.

Hopefully Peteg weekend gets better, fixed a broken driveshaft only for an ecu issue to stop him running.

Good to meet everyone.

Twas a lovely run out on a cracking day, at times dare I say too warm :oops: thanks for orgainsing Pete and for plotting our route :t-up:

The roads up through suffolk and into norfolk are just fabulous, first kicking off on one of my favourites and I really enjoyed the roads north of Bury through the woodlands.

I'm slightly perplexed how having lost you ahead of me In traffic, we met up again half hour later but this time I was ahead ??? Don't tell me you took a wrong turn again :d :D

When we turned onto the a134 you were behind a large white lorry, I was only on there a little while when I turned off and waited for you for 10 mintues. I saw the lorry go by but you didn't follow so I presume you turned off earlier.

Can believe how little traffic there was on those roads and how following they were, was a little pacy at times. Checked my oil and still on full so all the winter work was worth it.

Glad you guys had a good day. Had to go up to Lincolnshire again this morning.....waited until 7.50 at McDonalds but missed you.

Did see a few Westies on trailers coming down the A14 and M11.

Really nice one.......white with a bright green stripe down the centre........members car ????

Just missed you then Graham, I turned up at 7:55am.

When we turned onto the a134 you were behind a large white lorry, I was only on there a little while when I turned off and waited for you for 10 mintues. I saw the lorry go by but you didn't follow so I presume you turned off earlier.

Can believe how little traffic there was on those roads and how following they were, was a little pacy at times. Checked my oil and still on full so all the winter work was worth it.

I got stuck behind the lorry for a little while but could see you were about 3 cars ahead, chances are you turned off just as I was pulling off a demon overtake manoeuvre the other side of the lorry. :westy:

As I've set before, I love blatting in Norfolk and Suffolk for the empty roads. Maybe organise another run for later in the year up around thetfford area?

Sound like it was a lovely drive out. Shame I didnt make it. However, she is now full of fluids and back on the road again! Looks like the big weigh in next then.....