Essex Area to Snetterton Sprint Sat 17th May 2014

Pistol Pete

Fantastic spot Mark, good cheap day out.

Who's joining in?

I'm planning on heading up on the saturday, will plan a fairly direct route.

I'll be there, but I may seek to join the train of cars where you cross the border into Suffolk.

I had planned on sprinting but I'm haemorrhaging money on cars right now so I need to cut back and save a bit :oops:

Looks likea good day watching the Sprints and the racing for free.   I'll go if it's a nice day.  So what is the sprinting?

I'll go up on the Saturday if it nice as well. 

I may see if my boy wants to come (are there age limits? he's 5) and if so take the Focus. If not, I took the Westfield to snetterton last year and there's a lovely route through the country lanes of Essex

Thought i had better come out of hiding seeing as im not even safe at home anymore!!

http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/107788-who-is-selling-this-house-then/#entry1127235

Will definitely join in on Saturday if the weather is good. Have not been to Snetterton in quite a while and never seen the speed series in action.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick heads up re this Event.

Anybody who can spare any tickets please could you pm me, thanks.

Sorry to say I can't make this one - on a DofE trip that weekend

We have tickets sorted, looks like its going to be a top day out with the speed series guys - who else is joining us?

I'm there :t-up: where and when are we meeting ?

I'm there :t-up: where and when are we meeting ?

That's a very good question!! Thought i'd popped it in the first page but no, whoops.

8:00am @ McDonald at Boreham, leaving at 8:30am then cross country to Snetterton should be there around 10:30.

I'm coming in the tin top with my son and grandson.   Hopefully enough tickets for everyone, grandson doesn't need one as he's only 7.    I'm picking up Pete's tickets for us.

Now reading all the responses I'm (as they say in Essex) well jell that I can't make it. Hope you have a great time and look forward to seeing the Go Pro footage in due course,  Bernie.

Bernie pm you regards tickets 6 available from me