Essex Area to Snetterton Sprint Sat 17th May 2014

Pistol Pete

I'm planing an Essex Area drive out to watch the speed series boys at Snetterton. Can anybody competing arrange a few passes to get us in as the oily rag boys and girls?

If its the usual paper printed stuff we should be able to get some for you

Being an MSV venue they issue pucka tickets for the event and check them at the gate :down:

It's what MSV class as a Grade D event and is shared with the 750MC racing on the 200 circuit so ticket pricing would be £10 in advance and £14 on the gate :cry:

i'd pay that to watch Pete G in his car and off the catering is good….bonus  :yes:

I get that pleasure the following weekend at Crystal Palace James :d where I'll be alongside him in the paddock.

Just looking again though at the calendar and both circuits are only being used on the Saturday, the 200 doesn't appear to be in use on the Sunday ??? so entry may be reduced/free on Sunday if we're lucky. 

i'd pay that to watch Pete G in his car and off the catering is good….bonus  :yes:

Jack G makes a nice bacon sarnie as well.

jack wont have time he will be driving

:yes:

Whats the camping/facilities on site?

last year people camped on the grass near the track paddock

Whats the camping/facilities on site?

camping wasn't a problem when I was last there two years 2 years ago. There's plenty of grass in the paddock area for tents and there was several in motorhomes. Toilets are clean, and Surtees Restaurant is good for a bacon roll at breakfast. There was security at the gate, so I'd feel safe leaving a trailer there overnight if you want to use a B&B up the road.

Being an MSV venue they issue pucka tickets for the event and check them at the gate :down:

It's what MSV class as a Grade D event and is shared with the 750MC racing on the 200 circuit so ticket pricing would be £10 in advance and £14 on the gate :cry:

Yes, that was my last experience, hence the early shout out for tickects.

Hopefully between wscc, wscc comp sec and my contacts in b19 we should be able to gain access ;)

I will be sleeping in my trailer as usual. Pensioners can't afford B&B :cry:

jack wont have time he will be driving

:yes:

That's awesome!   I wish him well.