Bad case of upgraditis

Hellski

Have you tested out the headlights? do they still perform ok compared to the larger previous ones?

I desperately need some new headlights and these do look quite nice on your car.

You never mentioned the change of wheels :p

The lights on the Westfield are never going to be brilliant but saying that I used the dominators on more than one occasion and found them to be adequate.

Well spotted, However I have two sets of wheels, the first being the compomotive 13's with sticky rubber which I'm saving for the Speed series and the second set are the TSW 15's for road use; these also give me slightly more ground clearance.

Oh dear Christian, you really did get it bad  :down:  might be worth a call to your doctors to see if you can get an upgraditus jab in the autumn, could save you a fortune over the winter  :d

On the upside your car looks bl**** fantastic and has been well sorted so it's all money well spent  :t-up:

Good luck at Gurston mate, you'll have a cracking day, I'll be just as nervous doing my first event at Wiscombe the same day  :oops:  good job were both out soon, we need more class B points on the board to give Lee some competition  ;)

looks awesome - good luck at gurston! you will love the downhill start and 105mph left hander at the bottom of the hill :-) 

I will be at wiscombe all weekend with Marto and Gluten Free but good luck in the new car and well done for getting in on the speed series - hope you have fun :-) 

Cheers

James 

Your joining us for the weekend then James  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up: If you ask Gluten nicely I think the East wing of his chateau is available for Saturday night  :d  I'll be nice and warm in the camper  ;)

Oooops sorry to hijack  :blush:

Nice car.

You missed the mirrors I think.

I have the same steering wheel, cage and mirrors as you.

Where are the front nose cone indicators from? Also, I didn't think the Dominators pass an MOT?

Nice car.

Where are the front nose cone indicators from? Also, I didn't think the Dominators pass an MOT?

yes they do, as long as you have 2 of them.

Some weren't E marked once upon a time, and they can suffer from poor beam definition and alignment. It is possible to tweak them though if yours suffer from this.

A very well presented Car with some very tasteful bits added during the upgrade.  :yes:

• Like 1

Oh dear Christian, you really did get it bad    might be worth a call to your doctors to see if you can get an upgraditus jab in the autumn, could save you a fortune over the winter 

On the upside your car looks bl**dy fantastic and has been well sorted so it's all money well spent 

Good luck at Gurston mate, you'll have a cracking day, I'll be just as nervous doing my first event at Wiscombe the same day    good job were both out soon, we need more class B points on the board to give Lee some competition 

I went to the doctors and they took a blood test and told me to return in 14 days by which time it was too late............... :angry:   Thanks Martin, really pleased with how it's turned out and can't wait to road test it; few teething problems with the dash but hopefully won't take long to sort and the tech line at Race Technology is very good :d

Good luck to you too at Wiscombe, a challenging course so I understand :)

looks awesome - good luck at gurston! you will love the downhill start and 105mph left hander at the bottom of the hill :-) 

I will be at wiscombe all weekend with Marto and Gluten Free but good luck in the new car and well done for getting in on the speed series - hope you have fun :-) 

Cheers

James 

Thanks James, 105mph on a left hander you say :oops: I'll keep my eyes closed for that one :laugh:

Good luck to you too at wiscombe and do the team proud :t-up:

Your joining us for the weekend then James  :t-up:    If you ask Gluten nicely I think the East wing of his chateau is available for Saturday night  :d  I'll be nice and warm in the camper  ;)

Oooops sorry to hijack  :blush:

Sounds cosy :oops:

Nice car.

Thank you :t-up:  and yes I did miss the mirrors, well spotted; have to say how much better they are now mounted on the cage to when they were low down on the scuttle.

Indicators were off the Bay, should be found if you search for motorbike fairing indicators; similar to these - link ;)   The headlights are marked with an E but hopefully with our friendly MOT station we should get them through.

Mate, looks ace

Thanks Tom :t-up:

A very well presented Car with some very tasteful bits added during the upgrade.  

Cheers guys, looking forward to putting your hard work through its paces too :t-up:

yes they do, as long as you have 2 of them.

That just cost me £100….

That just cost me £100….

Slippery slope........... :laugh:

Now a little poorer.

Too close to pay day for a thread like this.

That just cost me £100….

They're under £40 each unless you bought the Carbon look ones.  Anyway, serves you right for reading upgrade threads like this, gives you too may ideas :d