Bargain Cadwell Park trackday April 17th

SteveH

fantastic track cadwell, wish the westie was ready

When was the last time your Westy was ready Stu? :laugh:

hi andy

would you believe 2 years ago :oops: :oops:

tbh I have lost interest in it, I am going to let ben do a speed series event in it and then sell it. its a shame because it's got some very trick bit's on it now but it's in the way 

Tempted by this one but a hell of a drive up from Southampton.

Matt, are you staying over mate or having a very early start!?

Early start Steve, well, early..ish, it's about 2 and half , 2 and 3/4 hrs for me so I'll leave mine around half 4 , 5ish in the morning.

If you haven't driven it before your in for a treat, its definitely a must do track.

I wouldn't mind pitching up and taking a few photo's, are spectators allowed?  And if so do you know if there is an admission charge?

Cheers

Ian

Forget above, just looked at track info and spectators are let in free, didn't say anything about letting them back though!!!!   :d

If you've got a lid you can also sign in as a passenger for a tenner and blah a ride round.

If you phone 01474 875226 you'll get through to MSVT, book the date and ask for the WSCC discount and you should get it for £127, the discount was set up with Stuart but whoever you speak to should know about the price.

Has to be done by phone to get the discount  :t-up:

Cheers! I should read it properly, always a chore on my phone. Will call Monday. Thanks.

Cheers! I should read it properly, always a chore on my phone. Will call Monday. Thanks.

Did you get booked in Ian?

• Like 1

Yep! All booked! See you tomorrow!

Have fun chaps, not jealous at all...

It was an awful day Adam, you didn't miss a thing! ;)

There were only around thirty cars entered, so we didn't get to queue all day. :down:  Five Westys blasting round in a big train was a truly hideous sight.. they sounded really really bad too. :down:  You definitely wouldn't have enjoyed it Adam. :laugh:

Pete in P5. :t-up:

Cadwelltrain_zps8af47309.jpg

• Like 1