Speed Series Drivers list

Tigger

Hey Tigger, I've got a p*ss up in a brewery I'd like you to organise...

on second thoughts...... :p  :laugh:  :laugh:  :rolleyes:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Read my comment above Pete, it's mainly down to the competitors, still at least we are having a laugh about it :d :D

Most of these errors have been caused because competitors have not kept their boardroom profile up to date with the correct information. So it's up to you guys if you want to stop some of this, check and update your profiles, as the system takes that information to create your entry  :o  :oops:  ???  :suspect:

Oh boy, is that ever true!  Don't blame the Tiggs - he, Nick and I can only go on what the competitors fill in (or fail to fill in - or fill in inaccurately!) - and to say some (a lot) of it has been deficient or inaccurate is like saying it's rained a bit down south this winter - somewhat of an understatement.  It worries me that these are the same people who go out and drive fast. :suspect:  :o  :oops:  ???

Hey Tigger, I've got a p*ss up in a brewery I'd like you to organise...

on second thoughts...... :p  :laugh:  :laugh:  :rolleyes:  :laugh:  :laugh:

:p  I may not be able to organise it but can I take part please :)

Oh boy, is that ever true!  Don't blame the Tiggs - he, Nick and I can only go on what the competitors fill in (or fail to fill in - or fill in inaccurately!) - and to say some (a lot) of it has been deficient or inaccurate is like saying it's rained a bit down south this winter - somewhat of an understatement.  It worries me that these are the same people who go out and drive fast. :suspect:  :o  :oops:  ???

Just added - it's now 78 ........ I forgot me :blush: :blush:

It was the above that I was aiming my comment at, and I know Tigger can only deal with the data provided by the competitors (including himself!!)   :d  

Hey, I get it wrong more often than not but when I get it right ................ oh boy is it bang on ;) ;) :d

but when I get it right ................ oh boy is it bang on ;) ;) :d

Yep, just like Santa Claus that's about one day a year :laugh:  :p

Hey, I get it wrong more often than not but when I get it right ................ oh boy is it bang on ;) ;) :d

Actually, I was going to go for the more flattering "Mrs Tigger agrees" punchline, but I thought better of it. ;)