Guess what... no longer a Westie wanted!

Quinten

Oh sure, no doubt I will get my hands dirty... but re-assembling an engine?  Maybe not this year... ;)

Am really looking forward to tomorrows viewing.  If it is as described...   :yellow-westy:  wish me luck!

The only problem I had with X flow is part availability which is why I swapped to zetec. If something goes on the X flow it's a mail order or eBay gamble. With the zetec it's a trip to my local motor factors and they will have it in stock or for me later that day.

Just my opinion. The xflow is a good engine and sounds and smells great i was probably unlucky with mine but I am now much happier with the zetec.

Paul

Now you tell me....  after I've only just gone and done it.... again!

2013-07-20+08_19_11.jpg

• Like 2

TOP man!  You won't be sorry - many, many congrats!  Now you need to make your avatar man yellow and HAVE SOME FUN!!

• Like 2

Great news! Congratulations Quinten! And another crossflow in the WSCC fleet, even better. More pics please!

• Like 1

More pictures when it is parked on my drive ;)

The deal is subject to a fresh MOT, and I won't know until he arranged for that when I can collect it... Fingers crossed for good weather next weekend!

LooK forward to seeing the newlywed couple on the stand at Stoneleigh!

• Like 1

Well done, we'll look forward to piccies! Glad to see you've got yourself fixed up.

• Like 1

That cross flow looks mighty indeed Quinten… well done mate :-) 

• Like 1

Very nice hope you enjoy it

Paul

• Like 1

Excellent news Quinten, fingers crossed a) for the MOT & b) for the weather next weekend; I think all of us who have just taxed our Westies are praying for good weather :t-up:

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.