Rockingham

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

I'm also at Rockingham, "Wheeler Dealers" use this track all the time and it looks like good fun. My car is ready and Its a long day out for me so why not!

Bit disappointed that only 6 Westfield's are going though ;-(

Watched many videos on youtube of the track and also as I`m new to the speed series I really didn't know which events to go for so I'm trying to do them all ;-)

Lets hope for good weather! This c**p has to end some time or ill be roping you all in to build an ARK!

Happy Days!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Terry Everall

• pete g

• Andrew

• Lee Smith

It was sunny yesterday Lee so get out there

If you want an idea on the different tracks give me a call on 07767836234 and I can describe most of them

Thanks Terry, I'm sure I will be picking your brains on a regular basis if you don't mind.

Managed to get myself a trailer today which will help I'm sure, Just need somewhere to keep it now! LOL

Just spotted this P/H thread about Rockingham sprint. It's suggests there are no spectators allowed in, so anyone wishing to do so will have to be part an entrant's "pit crew team" ;)  ;)  

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=198&t=1386097&mid=0&nmt=Rockingham+sprint+2014+%2D+good+for+spectators%3F+

Gutted for you Barry,

I think you should buy this from ebay slap it together and come down anyway!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/cortina-mk2-1600-gt-engine-1600e-x-flow-/291095999764?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43c6ac7514

Hope you get your car fixed soon. Was it detonation damage?

Gutted for you Barry,

I think you should buy this from ebay slap it together and come down anyway!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/cortina-mk2-1600-gt-engine-1600e-x-flow-/291095999764?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43c6ac7514

Hope you get your car fixed soon. Was it detonation damage?

:d :D Lovely! I'll be back with a crossflow, but it'll be a bit nicer than that (hopefully!).

I'm no expert on these things but wiser men than me have suggested it looks like detonation at fault.

Speed Series Packs went out yesterday to the 5 entries that I had on the list, who are :

Pete Goulding

Lee Smith

Stephen Herbert

James Alexander

Barny Francis

They were sent first class and include your Speed Series / Club Membership card , stickers etc. If you have not received them by Thursday post please let me know as I can contact the organisers to let them know you are club members.

Great work nick - many thanks. I appreciate all your efforts behind the scenes. James

My card and stickers have arrived in this morning's post, well done Nick. :t-up:  :t-up:

mine arrived today too :t-up:  just need to finish car now

Got My Stickers and Card! Thanks Nick!

Who can I tag along with to get in ?

or me im number 66