Woodbridge 22nd. March-Trackday

SootySport

No Bernie, I can't do either unfortunately. My mum's turning 60 and has commandeered the whole blooming weekend!!

I'm having to move my 2014 debut to Woodbridge on the 14th April :(

Most fun day of my life. Full stop.

Car behaved itself.

55 litres of fuel burnt and one set of tyres absolutely shagged! hehe :d

Where's next chaps? I'm hooked bad :):d

• Like 1

Shame to see the mx5 end up on its roof in front of me. Must have been the slowest roll ever :oops: best wishes. Chap was taken off in an air ambulance :(

Lots of people went home so it did mean the track was nice and quite in the afternoon

Makes me think about bining the roll hoop. Playskool got those cages made yet ???

Was a good day, we were so lucky with the weather.  Glad the MX-5 guys were ok after the roll, really uncomfortable watching the marshalls get there, then the medic, then the paramedic, then an ambulance, then the air ambulance.

Taught me a lot about the car, including that the silencer doesn't and that I still don't like the A539s.

Shame to see the mx5 end up on its roof in front of me.

Ouch! Not good  :down:

Most fun day of my life. Full stop.

Car behaved itself.

55 litres of fuel burnt and one set of tyres absolutely shagged! hehe :d

Where's next chaps? I'm hooked bad :):d

Nice one :) sorry I never made it up there in the end.

After all the time and effort you spent on the car in last week, I bet it's a relief that it's running ok now :)

Nice one :) sorry I never made it up there in the end.

After all the time and effort you spent on the car in last week, I bet it's a relief that it's running ok now :)

No worries :)

Will give you some feedback on the diff ratios when I see you next :d lots of easy predictable sliding around though :d

Oh and yes massive relief. I can't believe how knackered the tyres are :oops:

Glad you all had a good day, how'd the mx5 end up on its roof, did it go onto the grass sideways?

Glad you all had a good day, how'd the mx5 end up on its roof, did it go onto the grass sideways?

First left after hanger straight. Going very slowly but he somehow lost the back end. Spun out to the left and drivers side wheels hit the grass sideways, slid across a bit and then the wheels dug in and it flipped over :(

Oh and no roof!!!! Had a roll bar just about big enough thankfully

Heard this morning driver and passenger should be ok.

Car had no roll over protection and roof down, they are both very lucky!

Hope I am not speaking out of turn as it was not made obvious when we were there, but the driver's heart stopped. He was kept alive by CPR from the marshalls until the medic arrived and recusitated him, assume with a defribullator.

The marshals and organisers did a fantastic in the circumstances.

Been a Bitter-Sweet day for me.   Great day on track for me too,  an extended lunch break due to the MX5 incident. 

Not so good on the way home though The Audi tow car went into limp mode and so far has confounded the me and the AA man, no fault codes showing up.  So ended being transported home. Missed out going out with friends and family to dinner as arrived back home at 21:30.  

Sorry to hear that Bernie, is it just going to limp home with nothing else obviously wrong?

When you get your video, would be great to see my spin from behind if you can find it.