rockinham

pete g

any one know what is the top speed expected on this circuit.

It will obviously depend on the layout used, but my 170bhp car reaches 120mph, so it will be interesting to see what 250 to 300bhp monsters top out at! :) ..are you thinking about gearing?

yes

now I have dropped to a 4 speed its a little more critical to fit the right diff ratio.

It depends on the layout being used

It depends on the layout being used

According to the regs, it's the International super sportscar circuit, without the hairpin.

Quote:

Rockingham Course length starting after the School Pit Lane Exit on the School Straight is

1.6 miles consisting of a tarmac surface 12-18m wide on the International Super Sportscar

Circuit and finish mid-point between Gracelands and Tarzan Corners. Cars return to the

Paddock via School Pit Lane Entry.

This circuit: http://www.rockingham.co.uk/about/rockingham-circuits.php

140mph plus? :oops:

Wish I could make this one. Unfortunately the car wont be ready :(

ALL THE UTUBE VIDEOS ONLY SHOW ABOUT 120MPH MAX

I've just posted my entry today, hope it isn't already fully subscribed. I can't imagine it will be full so early in the season.

Who else is going?

I reckon at least 130. I crept over 120 (GPS reading) with a passenger, about 30-50bhp less than you guys and knackered rear tyres. The data shows I could have kept my foot in round the banking too...

(Skip to approx 12:00 mins)

I've just posted my entry today, hope it isn't already fully subscribed. I can't imagine it will be full so early in the season.

Who else is going?

stephen i only just sent mine off too

My 1.6 civic creeps over 120mph at rocky, that's on the gps data logger too. That's 217 ponies and 945 kg's on 888's so not exactly owt special. I would imagine something with more power and a lump less weight is going to be significantly quicker!

seen  footage of bikes and they only seem to reach 120mph